Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hope of Cavani going to United.

Rooney's not the type to accept being second, even third, fiddle as we know. Plus he's only one year in to a £300,000 a week deal.

Van Persie is one substantial wages himself and again, won't play back up.

Not to mention the money they laid out for Mata and the fact they're not in Europe next season.

Pretty safe to dismiss Cavani going to United imo

razman said:
@tancredipalmeri 5m

EXCLUSIVE (2): PSG will try to sell at least one among Pastore, Lavezzi and Cavani before announcing Di Maria

On a slight side note, I just like to point out how Palermo have nurtured some fantastic players such as Pastore, Cavani, Sirigu. They brought Barzagli into a pretty decent CB. Luca Toni had an excellent spell with Palermo.

Angel Di Maria played one of the worst match-winning performances in history (and gave the ball away 51 times) as Argentina progressed to the World Cup quarter-finals. 4 out of 19 crosses were good. Lots of coin for a player who scored 4 goals in la liga last season. On the plus side though he never stops chippin away for 90 minutes and does produce many assists over the season. Personally i think he is very talented but he is far too frustrating.

Negredo09 said:
razman said:
@tancredipalmeri 5m

EXCLUSIVE (2): PSG will try to sell at least one among Pastore, Lavezzi and Cavani before announcing Di Maria

On a slight side note, I just like to point out how Palermo have nurtured some fantastic players such as Pastore, Cavani, Sirigu. They brought Barzagli into a pretty decent CB. Luca Toni had an excellent spell with Palermo.

Fabrizio Miccoli had a good spell with them, i liked him. Luca Toni was a beast of a goal scorer for them.

TheTrillionDollarMan said:
Angel Di Maria played one of the worst match-winning performances in history (and gave the ball away 51 times) as Argentina progressed to the World Cup quarter-finals. 4 out of 19 crosses were good. Lots of coin for a player who scored 4 goals in la liga last season. On the plus side though he never stops chippin away for 90 minutes and does produce many assists over the season. Personally i think he is very talented but he is far too frustrating.

I would judge him more on club form and was one of the best players in an excellent Real Madrid team last year. Some great performances and importantly he turned up for some of Real's biggest games. Straight choice between he and Hazard, I'd have Di Maria. That said, 60m Euro is a lot if that is the sort of figure he'll move for. City could benefit from a Di Maria type player much MUCH more than an Isco IMO. He's a player who brings a scare factor with his sheer pace and skill, plus of course his ability to create in a different way than Silva and Nasri. Created 90 chances for Real Madrid in the league last year. A shame we're currently priced out of a player like this.

pudge said:

Rooney's not the type to accept being second, even third, fiddle as we know. Plus he's only one year in to a £300,000 a week deal.

Not to mention the money they laid out for Mata and the fact they're not in Europe next season.

isn't he planning on using a 352 though? with rooney in the midfield

-----------rvp----cavani----------
------mata----------rooney----
shaw-------herrera-------rafael
----scrub1---scrub2---scrub3---

Maybe this is the chance for Liverpool to buy a Marquee player to replace Suarez as no other English club is likely to bid for him

Bpughh said:
pudge said:

isn't he planning on using a 352 though? with rooney in the midfield

-----------rvp----cavani----------
------mata----------rooney----
shaw-------herrera-------rafael
----scrub1---scrub2---scrub3---
Haha, beat that shower of wankers o-8 at the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.