Angela Epstein(MUEN) And Her Pathetic Attack On Wayne Bridge

...he needs to shake off this spineless self-pity and do what he does best. If Toni Poole can do it, then he can too.

Do what, get trampled over and accept it because she craves the attention and trappings of being attached to a footballer?

Very strange article. I don't bother reading it, even when it's free.

Never read so much shite, Toni is pathetic and doesn't have the balls to ditch Terry she should take a leaf from Cheryls book. As for Bridge if one of my best mates cheated with my girlfriend there is no way i could stop myself from flooring him never mind shake the twats hand, its not cowardly what Bridge did. Terry showed ZERO respect so deserves none in return especially when in a position of respect as Captain, this is something women will never understand.

Hahahahahaha how awesome is this comment:

When you find out that your husband or male partner has cheated on you with another women at his place of work, I won't you to go round to her house and I want you to give her a big emotional hug.

After you've both stopped crying and wiped the tears away, both of you should go to the Nearest Tesco's, buy some more tissues, have a latte and compare notes on him.

If you can do that, your a bigger man then Wayne Bridge.

Some bad english but awesome!

Lovely. An entire thread full of misogynistic and homophobic comments. Well done, folks. You really showed her.

Angela Epstein, a woman with her finger on the pulse of public opinion...

pollpf.png

somervillain said:
Lovely. An entire thread full of misogynistic and homophobic comments. Well done, folks. You really showed her.

My sentiments exactly. Whoever the woman is who wrote the editorial, she's obviously got her issues with what happened. She's way of the mark, and I'm sure there are plenty of intelligent and articulate WOMEN out there who will disagree with her...

However the homophobia, and misogyny in this thread is appalling. Clearly those of you posting those comments have never met a beautiful, intelligent, articulate, and most importantly, football mad, young woman. There are plenty of them out there...but you sure as shit won't pull them talking the kind of shite I read on the first few pages of this thread...

...lets try and show a little class.

obviously this woman has been short of a bit of cock over the last 10 years,

never read so much gibberish, what a waste of a read, can i have the 2 minutes of my life back please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.