Angela Epstein(MUEN) And Her Pathetic Attack On Wayne Bridge

BillyShears said:
somervillain said:
Lovely. An entire thread full of misogynistic and homophobic comments. Well done, folks. You really showed her.

My sentiments exactly. Whoever the woman is who wrote the editorial, she's obviously got her issues with what happened. She's way of the mark, and I'm sure there are plenty of intelligent and articulate WOMEN out there who will disagree with her...

However the homophobia, and misogyny in this thread is appalling. Clearly those of you posting those comments have never met a beautiful, intelligent, articulate, and most importantly, football mad, young woman. There are plenty of them out there...but you sure as shit won't pull them talking the kind of shite I read on the first few pages of this thread...

...lets try and show a little class.

usually fat and swearing like crazy, i like my woman to be woman, not with man traits.

This article is a new low...
At best, she uses the living nightmare of those whose children suffer from cancer, as a stick to beat a man who is obviously undergoing an enormous personal strain and public humiliation.
At worst, she is finding fault in him for mourning the loss of his marriage (and a friendship) whilst his boy has the cheek to be healthy.
Please God, such terrible things never come to her own door and she can remain in her cosy, sanctimonious world.

PS
Tried posting the above on the MEN site but I couldn't register. If anybody could copy and paste same, I'd be grateful.

I thought spineless was getting a court order to stop the media from reporting such affair.
I also thought spineless was being 'a reporter' that somehow qualifies you to have an opinion.

The Fat el Hombre said:
WOW, how wrong can one woman be? LOL at praising Toni terry for being a doormat and letting him swan back in after cheating on her with so many women and shitting all over her. LOL at calling Bridge pampered for having the courage to stand up to Bridge and let him know that it isn't ok to shag your best mates girlfriend and then pretend evrything is ok. And LOL at the Afghanistan and Iraq references, total embarrassment of an article

Bridge was thoroughly professional with his quality performance, I was very proud of the man for evrything he did on Sat

Here here, I cannot believe that they have posted that shite under the banner of journalism, its just undermines everything that womens group strive for.................

Almost seems like a tongue-in-cheek satire.

Yeah, Toni, watch your husband play without hitting him! You go girl! As for you Wayne, shame on you for refusing to shake the hand of the man who slept with your girlfriend whilst being your best mate. Shame on you, you headline grabbing attention whore!

BillyShears said:
somervillain said:
Lovely. An entire thread full of misogynistic and homophobic comments. Well done, folks. You really showed her.

My sentiments exactly. Whoever the woman is who wrote the editorial, she's obviously got her issues with what happened. She's way of the mark, and I'm sure there are plenty of intelligent and articulate WOMEN out there who will disagree with her...

However the homophobia, and misogyny in this thread is appalling. Clearly those of you posting those comments have never met a beautiful, intelligent, articulate, and most importantly, football mad, young woman.There are plenty of them out there...but you sure as shit won't pull them talking the kind of shite I read on the first few pages of this thread...

...lets try and show a little class.

Add "who is a great shag and good at ironing" and I might be interested.

this is the same dyke that turned her nose up when oasis played heaton park last summer because she couldnt walk through 'her' park for a few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.