Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

She replied to me and at least one other person I know of with a generic response word for word. Without copy and pasting the email on here because I don think it would be appropriate, the general gist was, she didn’t sign the statement because she wanted more time, she was personally happy with her season ticket price and she wasn’t on the ticketing subgroup.
It smacked of somebody that isn’t taking their responsibilities seriously, didn’t think the price increase was a big deal as it didn’t personally affect them and didn’t realise the depth of feeling amongst thousands and thousands of people they are supposed to represent.
In my personal opinion it’s quite poor and we as a fanbase deserve better.
We do. It needs serious people on City Matters or it is completely worthless. There may be a shake up once we know what independent governance of the PL will bring.

She replied to me and at least one other person I know of with a generic response word for word. Without copy and pasting the email on here because I don think it would be appropriate, the general gist was, she didn’t sign the statement because she wanted more time, she was personally happy with her season ticket price and she wasn’t on the ticketing subgroup.
It smacked of somebody that isn’t taking their responsibilities seriously, didn’t think the price increase was a big deal as it didn’t personally affect them and didn’t realise the depth of feeling amongst thousands and thousands of people they are supposed to represent.

Wanted more time? The fuck's she waiting for? Next years increases?

City Doesn't Matter group doesn't have much respect from people on here as it is and she appears to be only damaging it further.

Is she a FOC by any chance with a nice juicy 50% off her ST? Whilst some of those she's supposedly representing have a hefty 10% added to theirs. Completely out of touch.

Last edited:
Anyone taking on a role like this needs a thick skin. It's a bit like being a union rep. You'll never please everybody but get grief from the company and the workforce.

Anyone taking on a role like this needs a thick skin. It's a bit like being a union rep. You'll never please everybody but get grief from the company and the workforce.
Don't know about the thick skin but, this being a position in the spotlight (we're all moaning fuckers at the best of times and need little encouragement) whoever has the SC hat on City Matters needs to be out there and visible.

Sometimes people are just too worried to step up in case the club doesn't like it or that's how it seems anyway. The fans struggling with the year upon year increases deserve someone to do what they are expected to do in their elected role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.