Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Agreed. One of the City Facebook groups decided to name & shame her and some other guy who didn't sign it. It's a pathetic attempt to bully her without actually giving her the chance to explain why she disagreed with it.
As many people have said, a good number of blues have reach out to her to explain - she has chosen to ignore. All of these concerns sit with her - that’s what she signed up for and she’s not said a word, let alone put anything in action for change.

Has anybody actually emailed her at her official City Matters email address and asked her any of this?

Just because she doesn’t come on Bluemoon or reply to people jumping on her personal Facebook account, doesn’t automatically mean she’s not fit to hold the post.

Surely if you were in that position curiosity would get the better of you and you'd at least have a look at the season ticket thread on Blue Moon? It's only announced once a year so it shouldn't be overly taxing.

The display by 1894 and being on national news must have caught their attention unless they're constantly going around with their head in the clouds.

City Matters is the biggest box ticking exercise since the Russian general election.

The club must think we're a load of gullible mugs.
Until enough of us speak up and let them know, “gullible mugs” is a fair tag I’m afraid.

Surely if you were in that position curiosity would get the better of you and you'd at least have a look at the season ticket thread on Blue Moon? It's only announced once a year so it shouldn't be overly taxing.

The display by 1894 and being on national news must have caught their attention unless they're constantly going around with their head in the clouds.
Could be that detached that she's never heard of us?

Afterall why would you look for a vox poll of fans on the biggest fan forum for the club?

Until enough of us speak up and let them know, “gullible mugs” is a fair tag I’m afraid.

I agree but a club-organised nonsense “consultancy group” is going to achieve nothing. It’s not designed to.

The whole thing is only so the club can say they consult fans and are “by and for the people” on press releases and when communicating to the city and strategic partners.

What we need is a bigger fan-organised pressure group. I hate to say it but it’s the sort of thing the scousers are better at.

I've expressed my view to Angela that you can simultaneously hold the personal view that you're happy with the price you pay to watch City, but you're against constant price rises and opaque match-by-match pricing.

Back in 2017 at a board meeting when they were discussing prices, our chairman expressed a view that general admission prices were high enough and shouldn't rise further, with any increases being borne by hospitality season card holders. I have that in black and white. I'd be questioning what happened to change that.

I'd also be more sympathetic to ticket price rises if they were transparently tied to matchday operational costs, so that we could see how our ticket prices directly reflected those costs.

Last edited:
Has anybody actually emailed her at her official City Matters email address and asked her any of this?

Just because she doesn’t come on Bluemoon or reply to people jumping on her personal Facebook account, doesn’t automatically mean she’s not fit to hold the post.
I have, her response was that she wanted more time to interact with fans. She did say she was happy with her season ticket price, but supports those who feel aggrieved and would send the email on. My personal take on this was that it wasn’t strong or decisive enough for such an important issue. Knowing that season ticket increases are hugely important to many, the season ticket rep should be able to quickly understand the general sentiment and act on that. This happens once a year and indecisiveness could allow the issue to be swept under the carpet, which I’m sure would suit the club execs just fine. Next thing we know then we’re back again for another annual increase in 2025.

I've expressed my view to Angela that you can simultaneously hold the personal view that you're happy with the price you pay to watch City, but you're against constant price rises and opaque match-by-match pricing.

Back in 2017 at a board meeting when they were discussing prices, our chairman expressed a view that general admission prices were high enough and shouldn't rise further, with any increases being borne by hospitality season card holders. I have that in black and white. I'd be questioning what happened to change that.

I'd also be more sympathetic to ticket price rises if they were transparently tied to matchday operational costs, so that we could see how our ticket prices directly reflected those costs.
Plastic wands, little wristbands to put on A4 sized bags and high vis jackets don't come cheap mate.

City Matters is the biggest box ticking exercise since the Russian general election.

The club must think we're a load of gullible mugs.
No of course they don’t

If they thought that they’d put the prices up every year or siphon off more and more tickets to corporates and away fans or fail to back us when feral, entitled scousers attack us in our ground ………

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.