Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

But put your head above the parapet and prepare to be shot at? I don't necessarily agree with the public slating but I also don't agree with her not putting her name to a statement on something that affects 37,000 of us.

Exactly this. When you apply or agree to the role to represent that many people if you aren't fulfilling the duties of that position then expect to be called out on it. I don't agree with personal attacks, but what's the point in being there if you don't challenge anything? Stinks of box ticking.

I thought she may not have signed that statement due to being disillusioned at being ignored and season ticket prices increased anyway. Hearing that they're not even replying to the people she supposedly represents is an indication that they're unfit to be in that role. Maybe something is going on in her personal life, but an explanation wouldn't go amiss.

And how many of those 37,000 people have you consulted? Perhaps she's spoken to a lot more than you have?
Maybe she has. Maybe she should be a bit more public about it? Maybe people are happy to pay 5-10% more for their season ticket year on year? Maybe the dissenting voices are louder than the satisfied ones as is always the case?

Fully aware City Matters is a box ticking exercise btw

Last edited:
Agreed. One of the City Facebook groups decided to name & shame her and some other guy who didn't sign it. It's a pathetic attempt to bully her without actually giving her the chance to explain why she disagreed with it.
Has she explained herself though? When all but two of the CM reps signed the letter asking the club to reconsider the price increases then surely that was the time to put out why she disagreed?

It wouldn't have made the club change course as they don't give a shit about CM but it would possibly show why she is somehow the SC rep. Maybe she feels she's having a big input into equality and diversity issues?

You get someone like Alex who does engage with people on here and is trying to represent supporters but that's lost when you have people like her on the committee.

Has she explained herself though? When all but two of the CM reps signed the letter asking the club to reconsider the price increases then surely that was the time to put out why she disagreed?

It wouldn't have made the club change course as they don't give a shit about CM but it would possibly show why she is somehow the SC rep. Maybe she feels she's having a big input into equality and diversity issues?

You get someone like Alex who does engage with people on here and is trying to represent supporters but that's lost when you have people like her on the committee.
Who was the other one who didn’t put their name to it?

Has anybody actually emailed her at her official City Matters email address and asked her any of this?

Just because she doesn’t come on Bluemoon or reply to people jumping on her personal Facebook account, doesn’t automatically mean she’s not fit to hold the post.

Fair play mate at being a union rep your dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t,
Like me you put yourself forward into helping others whilst those who you were trying to help wouldn’t step forward themselves. I’m not too familiar with city matters , but those who criticise maybe step forward and then you’ll get a feeling what it may take to be involved in representing others (whilst never ever representing self interest) .
Been there mate.

I hoped the reason she hadn't put her name to the statement was because she hadn't attended the meeting in March. Obviously that was proved wrong when the minutes were released for that meeting.

I have it on record from a very good source that the reason she didn't sign the statement was because she is happy to pay the extra. I've tagged her in on Twitter a few times and she doesn't respond but has replied about other things non City Matters since. She's essentially ignoring the noise.

Be a bit like a union rep thinking pay or terms and conditions are OK whilst 95% believe they aren't and her not being a voice for them.

Rotten.
That’s a disgrace. Genuinely, what is the point in her being there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.