Angela Worrall Citymatters seasoncard rep

Agreed. One of the City Facebook groups decided to name & shame her and some other guy who didn't sign it. It's a pathetic attempt to bully her without actually giving her the chance to explain why she disagreed with it.
She's been given ample opportunity to explain her position. Individual fans have tried to contact her about it and she didn't respond. 1894 tried to reach out to her and again, no response. So your comment that she hasn't been given "the chance to explain why she disagreed with it" is presumptuous in the extreme and couldn't be any further from the truth.

There is more to this issue than just price increases. For me, and just as important, is the allocation of away tickets for SC holders and the distribution of home tickets to what appears to be anyone who has a YT channel regardless of who they support. I have seen videos of that daft Chelsea woman celebrating Madrid winning in our end, how the fuck does she get a ticket, some rag influencer who I have never heard off celebrating the Madrid goal in our end and other videos of Madrid fans in our end. Now either someone at the club is complicit in these people getting tickets, there is a touting system in operation which, given that the seats are easily identifiable should be closed down or the whole loyalty system / points / previous match day history is being abused, again with the help of club staff. What has happened to stewards ejecting away fans from home areas. All these vloggers etc who have no connection with the club whatsoever should be banned from coming anywhere near the ground and anyone found to be selling them tickets should have their accounts blocked. The club and the connection with the fans is becoming worse and worse all for the sake of a few additional likes on social media.
The Club are complicit. The main source of Tout and Agency tickets comes from within the Club. They will not investigate themselves.

What is the point of being a representative if you don't represent? Is this position payable or is it completely voluntary?
She seems to be practising the skills of a Local Councillor ahead of the Local Elections, all headline with no substance. City Matters is a pointless exercise

She replied to me and at least one other person I know of with a generic response word for word. Without copy and pasting the email on here because I don think it would be appropriate, the general gist was, she didn’t sign the statement because she wanted more time, she was personally happy with her season ticket price and she wasn’t on the ticketing subgroup.
It smacked of somebody that isn’t taking their responsibilities seriously, didn’t think the price increase was a big deal as it didn’t personally affect them and didn’t realise the depth of feeling amongst thousands and thousands of people they are supposed to represent.
In my personal opinion it’s quite poor and we as a fanbase deserve better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.