Angelina Jolie

I think it's fantastic the way she has handled it. She has done a lot of good and gained a lot of respect for doing so.

Well done.

Very brave lady, good luck to her.
She saw her Mum die at the relatively young age of 56 so I understand in a way. Still an enormously brave decision though.

des hardi said:
toby said:
Markt85 said:
Its only two lumps of lard on a woman's chest - admittedly great to look at in a lads mag etc... but if it prevents woman from getting cancer.. why don't they all have them chopped off ? sounds radical i know, but the only reason girls flaunt them is for blokes to perve at.

I have shook my head at this post so much it's about to drop off sometimes Mark you are a right tit !!!!
dont look to be offended blues...... twas a plonks post!
You have to make allowances. He IS a West Ham fan, and therefore tact, diplomacy and common sense are at a premium!

* WARNING * Do not read on if you are feeling suicidal!

Fact of the day, folks - we're all going to die at some point. So why delay the inevitable?

I honestly still can't decide whether to praise or deride Jolie's decision. It almost feels like a coward's way out. And no, I'm not one of those 'It's God's will that we get struck down with A or B' people. Funny how it's usually quite easy to take a stance on an issue, but on this one, I just don't know. What if a person were predisposed to lung or liver cancer? Would they book themselves in for a transplant straight away? As for Jolie's six kids, should we operate on them, too, just in case?

Pictured in London tonight at a film premiere;

[bigimg]http://104.imagebam.com/download/5VSe1d_DJ59cXeJMRKlPiw/25791/257900248/brangelina5_ISA_0513_celebutopia_17.JPG[/bigimg]

Looking well after her recent health issues. And yes; I do realise she can afford the best of healthcare.

And I included Brad for our female BM'ers!

Few answers to questioned posed. Not every cancer has genes mapped, and where they are, few are as directly linked as BRCA1 and 2 with breast and gynae cancers. As for being 'a cowards way out' I don't understand that at all. She was confirmed to have a gene giving 90% risk - so what she did was very sensible, though obviously very difficult. Also only around 10% breast cancer is hereditary and a proportion of this is BRCA related, therefore prophylactic mastectomies won't be sensible for the vast majority of women. As someone else mentioned, if there is a strong family history of breast and gynar cancers is the fa.ily you can be tested on the NHS and offered surge%y if positive. Final point someone mentioned why not wait. Well there's always the chance it could appear and spread before being found. Even if found she'd end up having a mastectomy and may even need 3 months of chemo and then radiotherapy. I know what I'd do though obviously not an easy choice....

Very bad taste joke alert.

What's black with a great set of tits?

Angelina Jolie's bin bag

I'm going to Hell :/

I think removing a nice set of tits from a fit bird should be like chopping down trees covered by a preservation order. The surgeon should be obliged to plant a couple of nice replacements otherwise it is vandalism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.