Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't often say this about one of our own but I would be happy if I never saw him play for us again. Terrible performance and sadly predictable. He plays the game like training drills, zero passion. Compare how their defenders were putting everything into making it hard for us. How they played so tight to Raheem yet this fool thought it was ok to play five yards off them. Shown up by James time and again. Get Zinchenko fit asap.

Don't often say this about one of our own but I would be happy if I never saw him play for us again. Terrible performance and sadly predictable. He plays the game like training drills, zero passion. Compare how their defenders were putting everything into making it hard for us. How they played so tight to Raheem yet this fool thought it was ok to play five yards off them. Shown up by James time and again. Get Zinchenko fit asap.

He's just shit mate, I wouldn't question his desire.

Having your arse handed to you by Daniel Fucking James in front of 10m plus viewers. Horrendous.

Pep should the put him out of his misery after 30 mins.

He was on a bit of a hiding to nothing really. Even Zabaleta would have struggled in his day playing that high up with that much of a pace differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.