Angelino

does the lad want to come back in the first place ????? heard stories about PSG and others wanting him ??? and the agent would pocket more money in moving him to another club and only city have the clause and we could get him back for peanuts meaning the agent fee's will be small ??? so the players choice or does the agent have a say and put the pressure on

I am amazed at how much knowledge posters have about the power relationships between players and agents.

You guys are scary.

then sign him up quick time ????

if the lads want to come back and we have a clause then why the delay, we need to start signing new players now in the new transfer window, get them in peps pre-season training camps that will shortly begin in a couple of weeks time ?? maybe next week the doors will open and we sign 3 or 4 in one go and sell or free a couple

Last edited:
I am amazed at how much knowledge posters have about the power relationships between players and agents.

You guys are scary.

modern football and players do what the agents say and the advise is based on money and not love ?? and any good deal they set up for the player when things are not going so well gets the agent a big shoulder to carry that chip he has when (i told you so) i will look after you ???

also the clause will see the agent lose out on a big money move ?? and even if the lad want the move to city PSG will be offering the same amount of money in wages so the agent will be punishing the best deal for both and not just the player ?? sadly that's how modern football is the players trust the agents to get the best deals

modern football and players do what the agents say and the advise is based on money and not love ?? and any good deal they set up for the player when things are not going so well gets the agent a big shoulder to carry that chip he has when (i told you so) i will look after you ???

also the clause will see the agent lose out on a big money move ?? and even if the lad want the move to city PSG will be offering the same amount of money in wages so the agent will be punishing the best deal for both and not just the player ?? sadly that's how modern football is the players trust the agents to get the best deals

Bet Vincent Kompany wouldn't agree with you.

But also wasnt having a go at you.

I may have missed something over the last day or so but has the player said he is coming back? I believe we are buying him back but what are the circumstances? I would expect a player that enjoyed many a year here would be ecstatic about a move back and tell everyone

Nope, I completely understood. I just disagree and think he’s strong enough to compete for a place in the team whether that’s at left back or central midfield (6 or 8). There’s no guaranteed starters and Pep picks players on merit when they’ve earned their chance and Zinchenko I believe will force his way sooner or later. Obviously we have more talented players but with the amount of games we play, injuries etc. he’ll get his chance at some stage and with his character I doubt he’ll give that up easily.
This is what I have been saying. Zinny has the tools to do very well in our midfield playing as an 8 or 6. His mentality is very high and he has a damn good competitive spirit and willingness to learn and grow. People highlight pace as the one thing that would limit his impact playing in the middle but how important is pace in Pep's midfield?

If he could surprise many turning out great performances playing at LB, its not improbable to think he'd deliver in a position that is more natural to him. All he needs is a chance to impress and if he gets one, I bet he'll surprise quite a number yet again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.