Angelino

Definitely in Manchester along with his girlfriend and brother Dani, a Villareal youth player. The latter two are shown in a taxi in the city on Instagram but he's not with them... looks like he's busy with the signing?

One player we all seem to forget is gabriel jesus, who now counts as club trained, therefore one of the home grown players. indeed in february he was registered as such for champs league knockouts, freeing up a slot which was given to sandler (who himself will also qualify as such at the end of this season).

so by my count we currently have 15 non-homegrown players (assuming mangala wont feature this season), allowing comfortably 2 new foreign signings.

another interesting one is zinchenko, who i believe might have just missed counting as homme grown/club trained by a month. but i havnt fully checked that tbh.

Nah mate, Gabi can't count as club trained.

Welcome.
Great start, but actually not much correct.

Jesus qualified for UEFA B list in February still being U21.
Now he is 22 and from now on counts as non-HG for CL and PL.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...champions-league-squad-confirmation-knock-out

As of now we have 1 free non-HG spot after Vincent left, reserved for Rodri if you ask me.

Zin came back from PSV 2 years ago. He was never ever close to becoming HG.

Please do your homework first on that difficult HG matter before confusing anyone on here.

Back on topic.

Yeah, exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.