Angelino

Can we not get an actual left back who can defend as well as attack aka Walker on the right. I would snap Barcas hands off at 25m Euros.
He is simply not good enough for a team that wants to win the Prem. I am not convinced in Mendy either. Oh for a world class reliable left back.

Playing once every 4-5 weeks or so doesn’t exactly help either. He needed a good run of games for us to prove his worth but never got it
Well you can't expect to play more if every game you play you make mistakes that lead to opposition goals.

From very first pre season game to his last game for us he looked really bad in 1-1 defense and that is what our full backs have to be able to do. You could eve say he was consistent in that regards, consistently bad.

Can we not get an actual left back who can defend as well as attack aka Walker on the right. I would snap Barcas hands off at 25m Euros.
He is simply not good enough for a team that wants to win the Prem. I am not convinced in Mendy either. Oh for a world class reliable left back.
Walker cannot attack, he's brilliant at other things and we'd have been struggling without him but attacking he is certainly not. I reckon I'm better technically, unfortunately I'm also slower than Gundogan (when he had a dislocated knee).

25-30m for Angelino? I would take the money and run even at 20m.

He is very good on the ball and offer something forward but he can’t defend for one bit. We need someone equally good defending as well as attacking. For these money we could buy Telles or Tagliafico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.