Angelino

Cancelo has been decent in that position, I would make him first choice there, Mendy should be second choice. If we get good money from Angelino and Zinch then we should let them go, normally I would prefer we sell Mendy and keep Angelino but no one is going to pay anything over 20m for Mendy.

He was given number of choices here but couldn't really impress. Certain players just aren't suited to certain teams IMO.

He'll be a decent when played in a back 5 or when he plays for a team where defenders don't have to too too much 1-1 defending.

Selling him for 30m and buying a replacement for similar amount who suits us more would be good business IMO. The LBs for Sevilla and Valencia are really highly rated and have always impressed me when I've watched them.

Can you give me specific mistakes he had made ? People keep saying x has made lots of mistakes this year or been rubbish yet we finished second and they don’t give specifics. I also do not think our problem this year has been errors as such players at our level don’t make many mistakes I am struggling to think of specific mistakes this year but that could be me plus pandemic playing with my memory I think our problem this year has been lack of ability to get back when teams attack on the counter and not performing as well in attack so not specific player errors

People say he did not perform against was it United and Liverpool but there not our every day opposition did he loose a header or something hardly major

For some here, the attacking quality of a footballer can only be quantified by the goals he contributes to the team.
Nothing to do with that, it's the time it takes from receiving the ball to playing the next pass. It's like sending a fucking telegraph, take a touch, step back, wait a second or two to decide, then pass. There's no thought process, there's no proactive thinking or pre-planning of a pass, just reactive and that's the sign of a poor quality player. Like I keep saying defensively great but if you look at even Cancelo, even at left back, it's chalk and cheese.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.