Angry balo

give & go

Did anyone else see ball leave the field at the end no shaking hands no shirt swapping , with a face like thunder went down tunnel with chappy in close attendance . Wonder the press didn't make something up

give & go said:
Did anyone else see ball leave the field at the end no shaking hands no shirt swapping , with a face like thunder went down tunnel with chappy in close attendance . Wonder the press didn't make something up
Yes I seen this, threw his gloves on the pitch and stormed off. I noticed platt telling him to calm down as he was walking off.. Just pissed of we didn't qualify I recon

It wasn't Chappy, it was the club doctor, I just hope he didn't injure himself, although he looked to be moving ok.

Probably was just pissed off at not getting through/not having enough time to get into the game.

quiet_riot said:
It wasn't Chappy, it was the club doctor, I just hope he didn't injure himself, although he looked to be moving ok.

Probably was just pissed off at not getting through/not having enough time to get into the game.

Think Mancini has to start him on Monday!! Must be getting a little pissed off at these 15-20min cameos. I don't blame him. Dzeko must be hard to watch being Mario!!!

If only he had thumped someone on the way down the tunnel then at least we would have had a story to tell.

At home games Balotelli always heads down the tunnel as soon as the final whistle is blown, yesterday was different in that he took off his gloves.
He never waits for anyone else just walks straight off.

Tbh I don´t know what Dzeko´s done to merit 3 consecutive starts especially when we really need to rotate. Maybe that´s why he was pissed off . Was surprised to see Edin start again as he´d put in two hard shifts in the previous games

mike channon´s windmill said:
Tbh I don´t know what Dzeko´s done to merit 3 consecutive starts especially when we really need to rotate. Maybe that´s why he was pissed off . Was surprised to see Edin start again as he´d put in two hard shifts in the previous games

well he did assist both goals with clever play and has been excellent for the last month, so...<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
whothefisAlice said:
quiet_riot said:

Think Mancini has to start him on Monday!! Must be getting a little pissed off at these 15-20min cameos. I don't blame him. Dzeko must be hard to watch being Mario!!!

dzeko is excellent and him and mario are friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.