Angry balo

byronic said:
Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.
Perhaps this is in reaction to the all too frequent posts of certain Dzeko "fans", who constantly big him up, often with the use of "statistics", by lambasting other members of the Man.City squad, especially Aguero and Balotelli, Dzeko's supposed "rivals" in the City quad, but also others - such as Nasri (on whom one Dzeko "fan" wished a broken leg).

And I haven't even bothered to open the surely excessively long thread focussing entirely on Dzeko.

Edin Dzeko is a fine player, and seems to be a nice person as well. He emphatically does not need, or deserve, the sort of pathological worship he receives from some on this forum. Or the reaction against this from those who can't appreciate what he contributes to the team.

But, as has been pointed out, the post which has started this, in a thread meant to be about Balotelli, wasn't even particularly critical of Dzeko.

As for Balo, it's clear that his temperament, whatever effect it will have on his future as a player, will never satisfy particular posters on this forum. Even if he becomes clearly the best striker in the EPL there will be complaints that he doesn't smile when he scores, loses his temper, doesn't care enough, isn't intelligent enough, isn't Colin Bell, doesn't treat his mother right etc.etc.etc.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Tbh I don´t know what Dzeko´s done to merit 3 consecutive starts especially when we really need to rotate. Maybe that´s why he was pissed off . Was surprised to see Edin start again as he´d put in two hard shifts in the previous games

Probably not getting sent off.

byronic said:
Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.

Definitely a Balkan.

Mancio said:
everyone knows that i'm mario's world greatest fan so I know his strengths and his flaws.

Mario wants to play, he accept the rotation but 3 consecutive games without a start do piss him off.

I am Mario's second greatest fan, but wasn't the first of those three games him serving his ban for the red card against Liverpool. And that first yellow in that game was duly deserved. If he is angry about playing time, he needs to look in the mirror. You take us to ten men against Liverpool on a stupid foul and you deserve some time on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.