Angry balo

Bigga said:
goater1978 said:
andrewmswift said:
well he did assist both goals with clever play and has been excellent for the last month, so...

-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 pm --

dzeko is excellent and him and mario are friends.

Clever play? For the silva goal it looked like he just booted it and he was lucky silva controlled it! Balotelli is alot better than dzeko he should be first choice

Are you nuts??

Dzeko turned the ball around the corner for Silva. Okay it was a deft touch and the ball maintained the original speed, but the intention was there!!

Open your eyes and view a replay from behind the goal!

Just to add my post was not intended as a slight on Edin just questioning why he hadn´t been rested after working his nuts off for the previous 2 games - we´re supposed to be keeping players fresh for the onslaught ahead. Oh well Bob knows best

People will not like this and I dont care tbh. His temperament will be the reason why he will never fulfil his potential. He will still have a very good career, because he's that talented. But if he had better temperament he would be so much better

byronic said:
Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.

I was just saying exactly the same to my chiropodist - how bizarre!

Kun Aguero said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'd be more pissed off if he high fived the Bayern Manager and had a laugh and a joke about it then skipped down the tunnel being a smug ****, that's where I draw the line...

Just like a certain little welsh player did when we lost out to spurs for a champions league place a few years ago!

I still cant forgive Bellamy for that!

spot on comments mate

if you watch Bluemoon rising, you will see how much that game meant to Bellamy before and after the game in changing rooms, you can never have a go about his will to win, what a pathetic comment

Regardless the reason the other night, I'd play him from start more often. It works well with both him AND Edin on the field IMO :)

byronic said:
Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.

Geez is Dzeko your boyfriend?. I bet you have semen stained pictures of him on your walls. Relax man every thread you go into to defend Dzeko even when he is not being attacked. We get it you like him, you are Bosnian.

-- Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 pm --

Calcio said:
People will not like this and I dont care tbh. His temperament will be the reason why he will never fulfil his potential. He will still have a very good career, because he's that talented. But if he had better temperament he would be so much better

Yea because all world class athletes never get angry (Michael Jordan was known to shout at his team mates and not talk to them for weeks when they performed badly. Kobe Bryant is hated by his yet leads them well. Messi throws strops every time he is subbed or not played. Tiger Woods swears and throws his clubs down when he takes a bad shot. These are the best of the best.) but you know best, Mario is doomed to fail because he has a "bad temperament" these others have "passion".

-- Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:07 pm --

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He had enough chances in Naples to ensure we didnt go out.He was probably pissed off with himself

He scored against Naples the only player to do so in that game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16099877.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16099877.stm</a>

there's only TWO Balotelli's!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.