Angus Gunn

Inside the club, the hope is that from the U-14s (considered world class talent) on up, the First Team will be self sustaining by 2025, being fed by the CFA.

I'm sorry but your user name tells me(maybe I'm mistaken) that you are no where near Manchester, so how on earth would you be privy to such information? And even if you were I would hope that the clubs long term goals would not be based on such crazy notions.
Your telling me that in ten years time city will no longer buying players for the first team as they will all be developed from our academy, yeah right

I'm sorry but your user name tells me(maybe I'm mistaken) that you are no where near Manchester, so how on earth would you be privy to such information? And even if you were I would hope that the clubs long term goals would not be based on such crazy notions.
Your telling me that in ten years time city will no longer buying players for the first team as they will all be developed from our academy, yeah right
I'm sorry Gaz76, I have you at a disadvantage. I'm a seasoncard holder in the East Stand who lives in Chicago. Was at the Chelsea game and did the Tour on the Saturday before the match right after training. Was told about Otamendi signing (put it on here, check my posts) and that Sheikh Mansour's £200M plan for the CFA is to make City self sufficient by 2025, much like Barca.

Does that mean there will not be signings? Absolutely not. But, as with Barca, fringe players will be sold for significant developmental profits and the club will be able to create players internally, but with the addition of the occasional star player who wil not be a drag on revenues and profits.

You can choose what you want to believe. I'm just passing on information from people that spoke to us on the tour right after the First Team trained at the Etihad on Saturday. BTW, do you know why Pelle likes to train there before a game? Because the ball roll and bounce is different (higher), because of the polymer combo surface, which doesn't divot and grows back with three days of growth.

I'm sorry Gaz76, I have you at a disadvantage. I'm a seasoncard holder in the East Stand who lives in Chicago. Was at the Chelsea game and did the Tour on the Saturday before the match right after training. Was told about Otamendi signing (put it on here, check my posts) and that Sheikh Mansour's £200M plan for the CFA is to make City self sufficient by 2025, much like Barca.

Does that mean there will not be signings? Absolutely not. But, as with Barca, fringe players will be sold for significant developmental profits and the club will be able to create players internally, but with the addition of the occasional star player who wil not be a drag on revenues and profits.

You can choose what you want to believe. I'm just passing on information from people that spoke to us on the tour right after the First Team trained at the Etihad on Saturday. BTW, do you know why Pelle likes to train there before a game? Because the ball roll and bounce is different (higher), because of the polymer combo surface, which doesn't divot and grows back with three days of growth.
Haha "you have me at a disadvantage" coming from a guy that has some journey to make all the games on his season ticket.
I went on a tour once, it was nice. Might go in the city one one day seems a lot of fairytales come from it.

Haha "you have me at a disadvantage" coming from a guy that has some journey to make all the games on his season ticket.
I went on a tour once, it was nice. Might go in the city one one day seems a lot of fairytales come from it.
I guess you don't know I'm an airline pilot. No worries. Big talkers usually don't know much about the people they talk shit to or else they'd STFU while they thought they were ahead!

Did you enjoy the Chelsea game?
I take it 76 is when you were born. I think I was watching the games from my season ticket in the North Stand, Block N, Row 10, seat 1 that year. You?

I guess you don't know I'm an airline pilot. No worries. Big talkers usually don't know much about the people they talk shit to or else they'd STFU while they thought they were ahead!

Did you enjoy the Chelsea game?
I take it 76 is when you were born. I think I was watching the games from my season ticket in the North Stand, Block N, Row 10, seat 1 that year. You?

Was there even seats in the North stand in the 1970s?!

Was there even seats in the North stand in the 1970s?!
IIRC, it was standing only for a season or twos round 72-73, but then the seats were put in. The Kippax relocated there for a year (was it two?) and the atmosphere was brilliant under the roof at the back, especially for the night games. When the seats went in, I handpicked the seat, 9 rows behind Helen. You could hear the players talking in the 18 yard box!

Good loan for him. They'll be in the championship next season so hopefully he'll do well there.

Edit: Just checked who their goalkeeper is and didn't realise Jaaskelainen was still playing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.