Animosity towards County

masterwig said:
Cheadle Ender said:
masterwig said:
Personally speaking I've never given a toss about County but I do get sick of many of their fans' obsession and hatred of us.

I'd advise you to stop posting on here.

We don't hate you, thats sort of what I've been trying to say.

Well based on what County fans say on general football forums I get a different impression. There is another forum I go on with fans of every club and there are a fair amount of Stockport fans on there. One of them never even talks about us and concentrates on his own team. Fair play to him but the others I'm sure spend more time slagging us off than commenting on their own club.

We've all got our nobs mate, I'm sure a lot of it is just banter though because I'll bet there's not a County fan out there who hasn't got City mates.

Having never lived or worked in Stockport and never had any County mates I suppose any rivalry has passed me by.

To be honest the only club I see a rivalry with is United. There are people on here who hate Bolton too but I don't see that either.

I always look out for the North West clubs' results (though never Tranmere for some reason) and that includes County.

Really this reads differently, http://members3.boardhost.com/marionsboard/msg/1240076355.html most of it is not an attack on the club it's an attack on the fans. And those fans say that when we were in the same league they took advatage of the opportunities to mock us because they were in a position to and said we would take the same stance in that situation, but completely dislike us all now because we have quality players, I say if you were in our place you'd be doing the same so maybe your fans should stop trying to lok high and mighty because you cant have it both ways

Cheadle Ender said:
masterwig said:
Personally speaking I've never given a toss about County but I do get sick of many of their fans' obsession and hatred of us.

I'd advise you to stop posting on here.

We don't hate you, thats sort of what I've been trying to say.

You hate us enough to sit around on forums discussing our games hoping we lose. I suppose we should be flattered but I find it a bit embarrassing as I myself couldn't give a flying fuck about your club.

masterwig said:
Having never lived or worked in Stockport and never had any County mates I suppose any rivalry has passed me by.

To be honest the only club I see a rivalry with is United. There are people on here who hate Bolton too but I don't see that either.

I always look out for the North West clubs' results (though never Tranmere for some reason) and that includes County.

It's a ridiculous rivalry though, we're basically on different planets we are a small club and I see no problem in supporting both, it's almost like supporting a cricket team and a football team we're so far apart. I really enjoy going to City but even though I went to Maine Road before Edgeley Park I haven't got the same passion for City.

Come on Cheadle mate,end it now.

You've given a good account of yourself but this thread is going round in circles.

RobbieBrewer said:
Come on Cheadle mate,end it now.

You've given a good account of yourself but this thread is going round in circles.

Quite right I'm off now, cheers everyone and thanks for your input, any further insults will be wasted as I won't be here to read them, adios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.