Animosity towards County

Whilst I don't hold any particular hate for Stockport I will admit they are in my '90 teams in England I don't give a shit about'. I love City and despise the scum, the rest just make up the numbers really.

I'm sure some Stockport fans are lovely and I'm sure they're a lovely club in their own way but they seemed to take great delight in us being shit (us being shit reads as us being really just as shit as they were when they were on an all time high but anyway) I have to say.

obviously i dont know you and im glad because if i did i can honestly say id give you such a fucking slapping you annoying little kunt. i cant believe a dickhead can get on here and talk like a twat but you manage it very well. cant someone get this wankers address..... please!

Cheadle Ender said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Come on Cheadle mate,end it now.

You've given a good account of yourself but this thread is going round in circles.

Quite right I'm off now, cheers everyone and thanks for your input, any further insults will be wasted as I won't be here to read them, adios.

See ya.

STOP!!!!

I've changed my mind about County-here's a cheque for £10million.....Cheadle.....Hello.......???

wrongun73 said:
obviously i dont know you and im glad because if i did i can honestly say id give you such a fucking slapping you annoying little kunt. i cant believe a dickhead can get on here and talk like a twat but you manage it very well. cant someone get this wankers address..... please!
why do they call you wrongun??????

bluesyob said:
wrongun73 said:
why do they call you wrongun??????
feed 'im to the fackin pigs, errol

The best thing about Stockport is when you leave the place.

wrongun73 said:

I actually think this kid came on here with the best of intentions to build some bridges, but he lost me when he started coming out with the 'bitter' one liners. I don't mind fans of other clubs coming on here for a bit of banter (as long as they show a bit of respect), but it's a City Forum at the end of the day, and this 'visitor' has stepped over the line more than once!

hgblue said:
wrongun73 said:

I actually think this kid came on here with the best of intentions to build some bridges, but he lost me when he started coming out with the 'bitter' one liners. I don't mind fans of other clubs coming on here for a bit of banter (as long as they show a bit of respect), but it's a City Forum at the end of the day, and this 'visitor' has stepped over the line more than once!
haha alright our kid. this guy annoys me more than the rags who come on trying to be cute. the cheesy ender needs to be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.