Animosity towards County

bluepeter62 said:
Cheadle Ender said:
droylsdenblue said:
My mate is a County fan, he goes to City and rarely misses a County game, i admire him as probably the best football fan I know. To be fair, when the County fans were laughing at our demise they were only doing what we would do to the Rags so I dont have a problem with them at all, its all part of the banter.

Well said Droylsden, your mate sound s very much like me, I hardly ever miss a County game and with premier league matches being played on so many different days I get the chance to watch City as well.

Just ignore the knobs on this forum mate. I hope you get sorted out soon financially. I am going to the game on Friday with a mate who is a Stockport fan.

Cheers mate, I know literally hundreds of City fans (maybe a slight exageration) and I know that most are really good fans and can take banter, to be fair some have been pretty good in this thread, others thought I was on a wind up, others well the less said.

shadygiz said:
rofl...now they are being bailed out by a fookin rugby club

sale sharks have paid this fridays police bill....so cnuty can play the game against crewe with fans in attendance ;p

I've just been informed it's actually a short term loan, they usually hold on to our gate money for several weeks, so they'll take it out of that.

Cheadle Ender said:
frothy said:
Cheadle Ender said:
wrongun73 said:
half of stockports full of inbreds, the rest are 2 bob millionair, tory voting, posh talking...inbreds lol

You'll be upsetting a lot of City fans there matey, the inbred insult is usually aimed at small rural communities or speawling council estates a bit like you'd see on shameless, now lets look at Stockport, population 290,000, highest house prices and lowest unemployment in Greater Manchester and made up of places like Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Marple, Hazel Grove etc. As I said at the start of the reply there's a lot of City fans in this town, in fact there's more of you than us.
who the f**K do you think you are you snoby t**t been reading your posts over the last few days and you are a complete c**t introduce your self next time your in mary dee,s laughing at all the poor people that live on council estate

I'm not laughing at people on council estates, I was brought up on one, I was just pointing out that the term "inbred" not used by me I hasten to add is generally aimed at those people and at rural communities, everything I say on here gets twisted.
if everything you say gets twisted why not fuck off then you whining twat!

bluepeter62 said:
Cheadle Ender said:
droylsdenblue said:
My mate is a County fan, he goes to City and rarely misses a County game, i admire him as probably the best football fan I know. To be fair, when the County fans were laughing at our demise they were only doing what we would do to the Rags so I dont have a problem with them at all, its all part of the banter.

Well said Droylsden, your mate sound s very much like me, I hardly ever miss a County game and with premier league matches being played on so many different days I get the chance to watch City as well.

Just ignore the knobs on this forum mate. I hope you get sorted out soon financially. I am going to the game on Friday with a mate who is a Stockport fan.

If you think the people on here who have had bad experiences with County and their fans are all "knobs" then why don't you proudly wear a City badge when you go on Friday (cos you're obviously such a big City fan) then see who the real "knobs" are.

Rather than resorting to argument,you have a bad habit of calling everyone on here who doesn't agree with you-then whining when you get your arse kicked.

well said Robbie...

cheadle ender...bit of advice for you:

SUPPORT ONE CLUB.......stop slagging off Mancs who live on council estates or anywhere else for that matter.

You have not once answered my accusation of County fans attacking Blues at places like Reddish Blues supporters club. Are you going to lie and say it didn't happen? It's for reasons such as this as well as the crap when we were beaten by you that remains in our memories.

I have friends in Stockport too and I know that C.unty fans are jealous of City...some support us yes.....some support RAGS too...........it's a mixture. You cannot say how many Blues live in stockport unless you have done a scientific survey. So shut up.

Now will you stop this obsession you have with Man City and do one.

YOU ARE A STOCKPORT COUNTY FAN........therefore cannot support MCFC.

End of.................Stop whining like a girl and go and save C.unty or the world instead.

mancityvstoke said:
well said Robbie...

cheadle ender...bit of advice for you:

SUPPORT ONE CLUB.......stop slagging off Mancs who live on council estates or anywhere else for that matter.

You have not once answered my accusation of County fans attacking Blues at places like Reddish Blues supporters club. Are you going to lie and say it didn't happen? It's for reasons such as this as well as the crap when we were beaten by you that remains in our memories.

I have friends in Stockport too and I know that C.unty fans are jealous of City...some support us yes.....some support RAGS too...........it's a mixture. You cannot say how many Blues live in stockport unless you have done a scientific survey. So shut up.

Now will you stop this obsession you have with Man City and do one.

YOU ARE A STOCKPORT COUNTY FAN........therefore cannot support MCFC.

End of.................Stop whining like a girl and go and save C.unty or the world instead.
I've never slagged off mancs living on council estates, I've said I was brought up on a council estate.
I'm not going to say the incident with the Reddish Blues didn't happen, because I have no idea if it did or it didn't, if it did it's totally out of order, however I know most of our lads who would get involved in that sort of thing and I've never heard it mentioned.
I have done a less than scientific survey and guesstimate that 27% of your support is from Stockport.
I support County and go home and away, City are my 2nd team and I'm doing my bit to save County, the world can wait.

Personally speaking I've never given a toss about County but I do get sick of many of their fans' obsession and hatred of us.

I'd advise you to stop posting on here.

masterwig said:
Personally speaking I've never given a toss about County but I do get sick of many of their fans' obsession and hatred of us.

We don't hate you, thats sort of what I've been trying to say.

Cheadle Ender said:
masterwig said:

We don't hate you, thats sort of what I've been trying to say.

Well based on what County fans say on general football forums I get a different impression. There is another forum I go on with fans of every club and there are a fair amount of Stockport fans on there. One of them never even talks about us and concentrates on his own team. Fair play to him but the others I'm sure spend more time slagging us off than commenting on their own club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.