Animosity towards County

Cheadle Ender said:
scottyboi said:
ffs a cunty fan is on here spreading shit about us beating up there fans. Never heard anyone try that one before. Fucking hell stockport our known for being pricks to city fans on there own. So dont give me that shit. I fed you but now you can starve you yonners.

Yonners? You're obviosly one of the City fans based outside our leafy lanes, Yonner is a term for Lancastrians such as Oldham and Rochdale with aye up accents, we're actually trainee southerners. And I'm not spreading shit, these are facts not second hand bits of information, I know the people involved in the incidents I mentioned.

Fixed

warpig said:
Cheadle Ender said:
warpig said:
Cheadle Ender said:
It strikes me that you're from Stockport and by turning up at our games you see it as doing us a favour? Perhaps that could be seen as patronising, you see the all the money I've paid into your club's coffers and it amounts to a lot, I've never considered it doing you any favours.

you go to city to watch premier league players play in a world class stadia. city fans go to county to throw a bit of loose change your way becuase your brassick. there is a difference.

I go to City because my mates are City fans, believe me the football there has not always been top drawer and don't forget a short while ago you were far more borasic than we've ever been.

you havent disproved my argument that you go to watch premier league football.

I went when you were in the second and third divisions too, I even went to Wembley against Gillingham.

Stanley said:
Cheadle Ender said:
scottyboi said:
ffs a cunty fan is on here spreading shit about us beating up there fans. Never heard anyone try that one before. Fucking hell stockport our known for being pricks to city fans on there own. So dont give me that shit. I fed you but now you can starve you yonners.

Yonners? You're obviosly one of the City fans based outside our leafy lanes, Yonner is a term for Lancastrians such as Oldham and Rochdale with aye up accents, we're actually trainee southerners. And I'm not spreading shit, these are facts not second hand bits of information, I know the people involved in the incidents I mentioned.

Fixed

LOL!

i know people who are in the county " crew" i went to boston away when county fans smashed up the town centre of a small market town so dont come the high and mighty son shine because you witnessed one incident like i said before every club has a minority of these fans but the feelings between city and county is down to more than that dont hide behind one incident and try and take the moral high ground

Not arsed about Stockport because they're not in our league. Based on the posts by the origional poster my question is this, why should we feel obliged to give Stockport County money and bail them out? I mean fair enough if blues want to do it then fine, but I don't see why people should feel the need to put into a bucket just to help them. What have they ever done for us? Keep your gloating about 97 mate, it's Stockports claim to fame in reality and that's it.

Cheadle Ender said:
I went when you were in the second and third divisions too, I even went to Wembley against Gillingham.

we stormed those leagues coming back up. hardly borastic.

Aren't you the club which chucked coins at City fans going to watch Sale Sharks? I believe you are.

Friday 11th November 2005
Kick-Off 8:00PM
vs Worcester Warriors

Wearing a City jacket with a Sale scarf, walking down the street and out pops about twenty of your fans hurling abuse and coins.

If you want money looking in the drains around Hardcastle Road, twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.