Anjem Choudary

The man is a nutjob and says some awful thinks. I have seen worse things said on here though.

Are you talking about SWP's back?

And Anjem Choudhary. You look at the guy when he's ranting and you do see a twinkle in his eye. He knows damn well what he's doing and he's enjoying it.

Basically I see him as Katie Hopkins with a beard

I like to have a good look round.

I saw the British press today, Cilla Black's goosed head and some tit off One Direction being mean to one of the ones off Little Mix that isn't the Heavy One off Little Mix. Bigger news than an ex-PM 'allegedly' (aye, right) abusing young boys, according to the press here. This is the pits.
Zane's ex had beautiful eyes.

I don't see how it will eradicate oppression ,injustice ,& exploitaion to say the least .if people want to practise Sharia Law they have every right to go to a country where it is practised ,instead of being hypocritical

I assume it is because Sharia is the law of Allah and that the Muslim faith is the primary faith on earth. Choudary percieves that democracy is man made and an insult to the law of Allah. He argues that oppression, injustice and exploitation exist because of man made law and that if everybody followed Sharia it would cease. It is a logical argument that he persues. Obviously he believes that everybody should be of the muslim faith and they would have to be for it to work. That is why i assume he supports the worldwide Caliphate. It is a logical way of achieving Sharia for all. Choudary is also vocal in his belief that Shia muslims are not true muslims.

It is also logical therefore to assume that Sharia and Democracy are incompatible.

Of course these are my own conclusions and i may be very wrong.

And please do not take these conclusions as meaning i am an apologist because i am not for the simple reason i am a Democrat. I am just trying to make sense of his views.

I assume it is because Sharia is the law of Allah and that the Muslim faith is the primary faith on earth. Choudary percieves that democracy is man made and an insult to the law of Allah. He argues that oppression, injustice and exploitation exist because of man made law and that if everybody followed Sharia it would cease. It is a logical argument that he persues. Obviously he believes that everybody should be of the muslim faith and they would have to be for it to work. That is why i assume he supports the worldwide Caliphate. It is a logical way of achieving Sharia for all. Choudary is also vocal in his belief that Shia muslims are not true muslims.

It is also logical therefore to assume that Sharia and Democracy are incompatible.

And please do not take these conclusions as meaning i am an apologist because i am not for the simple reason i am a Democrat. I am just trying to make sense of his views.
Fair comment. The problem with Choudary,however, is that he's a short arsed loser, who used to drink, smoke, and generally involve himself in western society until he decided that we in the west are all evil because he couldn't get a shag unless he paid for it. He is an affected fantacist in the mould of Bin Laden, (who was ridiculed by a Yank whore), saw his arse and, and decided to join the like minded Islamic inadequates in waging war on the decadence that he perceives to have ruined his idealism.
The sooner he is banged up and forgotten, the better.

Fair comment. The problem with Choudary,however, is that he's a short arsed loser, who used to drink, smoke, and generally involve himself in western society until he decided that we in the west are all evil because he couldn't get a shag unless he paid for it. He is an affected fantacist in the mould of Bin Laden, (who was ridiculed by a Yank whore), saw his arse and, and decided to join the like minded Islamic inadequates in waging war on the decadence that he perceives to have ruined his idealism.
The sooner he is banged up and forgotten, the better.

So its the age old "needs a shag" arguement. Fair point.

The trouble with implementing sharia law is, whose interpretation do you implement? There are as many differences as there are sects within Islam, probably more. It is for this reason that Muslims are killing other Muslims the world over. It's a recipe for perpetual conflict.

His arguments cannot be logical because they are based on the belief in the existence of a deity, which is illogical except in terms of deities being an entirely human construct.
If the deity is a human construct , then any apparent laws communicated by he/she/it must also be a human construct - like democracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.