Anjem Choudray .

didactic said:
Andy Dale said:
Does anybody know what can legally be done about Choudray ?
He is solicitor so he knows how close to sail to the wind .
A mate of mine said if he had terminal cancer then he would try to assassinate him with a suicide bomb . Dont think that would work .
Any realistic answers ?

Nothing because he is simply speaking his opinion same way our leaders can attack other leaders and call them terrorists etc. He can be arrested if caught planning or pushing people to commit crime which he has not yet. This is where other countries have the right idea he would be Malcolm X'd if he was in America.
you mean he should be X'd?

didactic said:
Andy Dale said:
A mate of mine said if he had terminal cancer then he would try to assassinate him with a suicide bomb . Dont think that would work .
Any realistic answers ?

Nothing because he is simply speaking his opinion same way our leaders can attack other leaders and call them terrorists etc. He can be arrested if caught planning or pushing people to commit crime which he has not yet. This is where other countries have the right idea he would be Malcolm X'd if he was in America.

He would have the fucking shit kicked out of him if he was in America. North America hasn't yet been subjected to pussyfication.

Barcon said:
didactic said:
Andy Dale said:
Any realistic answers ?

He would have the fucking shit kicked out of him if he was in America. North America hasn't yet been subjected to pussyfication.

Just like the wbc have?

roaminblue said:
Barcon said:
didactic said:

Just like the wbc have?

I have no idea what that means.

The guy is a nutter. There's at least one nutter spouting bollocks in every pub.

The only difference is this particular nutter has found a route by which he gets his bollocks in the media.

Barcon said:
roaminblue said:
Barcon said:

Just like the wbc have?

Just like the westboro baptist church have?

They have yet to have the Shit kicked out of them. Sure, theyve had a couple of incidents, but never been properly beaten up.

This lot have also been attacked to similar levels as the wbc. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Both groups are lead by people who have a good understanding of the law, and know exactly where they stand in terms of over stepping the mark. They also know exactly how to sue if they were attacked.

Where I lived in the states, I found people were a lot less willing to resort to violence, than in England, so I don't think chowdsrys lot exist because the English don't fancy a scrap

Personally, I find them a mild irritant made up of insecure, brainwashed members and led by a guy who has had a complete u turn in his code of ethics. Much like Phelps in the wbc.

Sometimes I almost think it'd be better to starve them of media time. They're on mi5's radar and are watched and monitored constantly. I'd much rather get them out of the limelight that they so crave.

roaminblue said:
Barcon said:
roaminblue said:
Just like the wbc have?

They have yet to have the Shit kicked out of them. Sure, theyve had a couple of incidents, but never been properly beaten up.

This lot have also been attacked to similar levels as the wbc. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Both groups are lead by people who have a good understanding of the law, and know exactly where they stand in terms of over stepping the mark. They also know exactly how to sue if they were attacked.

Where I lived in the states, I found people were a lot less willing to resort to violence, than in England, so I don't think chowdsrys lot exist because the English don't fancy a scrap

Personally, I find them a mild irritant made up of insecure, brainwashed members and led by a guy who has had a complete u turn in his code of ethics. Much like Phelps in the wbc.

Sometimes I almost think it'd be better to starve them of media time. They're on mi5's radar and are watched and monitored constantly. I'd much rather get them out of the limelight that they so crave.

O.K, I thought you might have been talking about the world boxing ass.. or something. I'm sure the vast majority of Americans harbour a deep hatred for people like this dickhead, whereas not as many people give a fuck about the people that the westborough lot hate. I personally would like to see both get a good fucking kicking.

Abz rover said:
This **** and the other venomous shitstains like him that want Sharia law, preach hatered against this country and sponsor terrorism should just be fucked off to Afghanistan then everyone would be happy.

This is the UK, we have UK law. If you want your own law, schools or anything else fuck off somewhere else.

Total ****.

He is British, therefore cannot be deported. If he was 'fucked off' to Afghanistan, I'm not sure the Afghanistan people would be happy.

UK law eh? You mean like laws protecting free speech etc? Being offended by what someone says isn't a reason to deport someone.

Plus I'm pretty sure if there was evidence he sponsored terrorism, he'd be locked up by now.<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 5:08 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
didactic said:
stony said:
Our Govt and the IRA sat round a table and hammered out a peace treaty. Do you ever envisage a time when radical muslims will sit down and discuss terms ?

And there is nothing "so called" about Islamic terrorist bombings. It's a fact and however much you sneer and hold that view in contempt, it is still a valid one.

You still have not answered how many have died from terror attacks in this country? In the last 100 years and only the ones from Muslim extremists? Do not put words in my mouth I am not sneering at anything I am trying to show that this is being massively exaggerated. You are more likely to die in a plane crash than from a terror attack.

You didn't ask me anything so don't make it look like I'm dodging questions when I'm not.

Talking of dodging questions I'll repeat the one I asked you as you seem to have deftly ignored it with your faux indignation.

Do you ever envisage a time when radicalised muslims will sit down at a table and discuss terms?

And before you start bleating on about how many people die in air crashes etc. I couldn't give a fucking toss about it. I do care about home grown terrorists, who are little more than retarded idiots who belong in the middle ages with the rest of the religious idiots.
Idiots but dangerous ones and ***** like Choudrey who help make these men should be brought to task and bear the full force of the law. If there isn't a law in place to bring him to book, then one should be made.

Well, American Oil companies managed to do so in Afghanistan with the Taliban.

TCIB said:
Abz rover said:
mcmanus said:
Do you walk around in jogging pants with one hand down your pants holding your dick?

No, need both hands....

Ba ding TISH

I agree with the sentiment also.
Don't come here trying to impose your views and way of life, you came here so adapt to us, not the other way around.

Are we not wanting to impose are way of life and preach democracy in Afganistan ? Where were telling them to fuck off back to if they don't like are way of living

roaminblue said:
Barcon said:
roaminblue said:
Just like the wbc have?

The Westbroro crew were going to go and picket tht Jeff Hannemann memorial show in Los Angeles, for those who dont know Jeff was a guitarist for the heavy metal band Slayer. He passed away about 2-3 weeks ago cos of liver failure.
Westboro dont like metal cos they consider it satanic,Slayer fans are a rabid lot and when they heard about this, well they were all sorts said on the internet chatrooms etc, and believe me it would have been the first time the Westboro idiots would have been seriously hurt. Yes after all the threats Westboro chickened out and didnt turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.