Anjem Choudray .

squirtyflower said:
didactic said:
Andy Dale said:
Does anybody know what can legally be done about Choudray ?
He is solicitor so he knows how close to sail to the wind .
A mate of mine said if he had terminal cancer then he would try to assassinate him with a suicide bomb . Dont think that would work .
Any realistic answers ?

Nothing because he is simply speaking his opinion same way our leaders can attack other leaders and call them terrorists etc. He can be arrested if caught planning or pushing people to commit crime which he has not yet. This is where other countries have the right idea he would be Malcolm X'd if he was in America.
you mean he should be X'd?

Said it before he should have "an accident". KGB, 007 style. The fact that he tells people to not work and collect "Jihad tax" its amazing he is walking around. Thought you could not collect benefits unless you were seen to be actively seeking work?

He makes a mockery of the system.

Barcon said:
roaminblue said:
Barcon said:
I have no idea what that means.

Just like the westboro baptist church have?

They have yet to have the Shit kicked out of them. Sure, theyve had a couple of incidents, but never been properly beaten up.

This lot have also been attacked to similar levels as the wbc. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Both groups are lead by people who have a good understanding of the law, and know exactly where they stand in terms of over stepping the mark. They also know exactly how to sue if they were attacked.

Where I lived in the states, I found people were a lot less willing to resort to violence, than in England, so I don't think chowdsrys lot exist because the English don't fancy a scrap

Personally, I find them a mild irritant made up of insecure, brainwashed members and led by a guy who has had a complete u turn in his code of ethics. Much like Phelps in the wbc.

Sometimes I almost think it'd be better to starve them of media time. They're on mi5's radar and are watched and monitored constantly. I'd much rather get them out of the limelight that they so crave.

O.K, I thought you might have been talking about the world boxing ass.. or something. I'm sure the vast majority of Americans harbour a deep hatred for people like this dickhead, whereas not as many people give a fuck about the people that the westborough lot hate. I personally would like to see both get a good fucking kicking.

Lol! Yeah should have written it out fully I guess.

Personally, I don't think the hatred is too dissimilar. I think both groups crave the notoriety. I think the british public in general is a bit less emotional than those in the US.

I'm not really that familiar with what choudary has said, but as others have stated, if he was perceived as a genuine threat, he would have been locked up. He's too visible for that not to be he case.

I think some people relish the spotlight. There was that kid in the US who shot up his school and went to court with a shirt that said "killer" he then told the court a lot of disgusting things. By all accounts in jail he is a terrified mess.<br /><br />-- Sat May 25, 2013 6:53 pm --<br /><br />
deafmanstevo said:
roaminblue said:
Barcon said:
I have no idea what that means.

Just like the westboro baptist church have?

They have yet to have the Shit kicked out of them. Sure, theyve had a couple of incidents, but never been properly beaten up.

This lot have also been attacked to similar levels as the wbc. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Both groups are lead by people who have a good understanding of the law, and know exactly where they stand in terms of over stepping the mark. They also know exactly how to sue if they were attacked.

Where I lived in the states, I found people were a lot less willing to resort to violence, than in England, so I don't think chowdsrys lot exist because the English don't fancy a scrap

Personally, I find them a mild irritant made up of insecure, brainwashed members and led by a guy who has had a complete u turn in his code of ethics. Much like Phelps in the wbc.

Sometimes I almost think it'd be better to starve them of media time. They're on mi5's radar and are watched and monitored constantly. I'd much rather get them out of the limelight that they so crave.

The Westbroro crew were going to go and picket tht Jeff Hannemann memorial show in Los Angeles, for those who dont know Jeff was a guitarist for the heavy metal band Slayer. He passed away about 2-3 weeks ago cos of liver failure.
Westboro dont like metal cos they consider it satanic,Slayer fans are a rabid lot and when they heard about this, well they were all sorts said on the internet chatrooms etc, and believe me it would have been the first time the Westboro idiots would have been seriously hurt. Yes after all the threats Westboro chickened out and didnt turn up.

Yeah I heard about that. It's not the first time wbc have failed to show. Perhaps the slayer fans would have followed through, though I doubt it; it also wouldn't have been the first time that threats against them have failed to materialise.

It shouldn't be too much to ask to have individuals who are extremely discreet, very well paid, trained and exempt from income tax for life, in return for lifelong integrity, to be relied on to affect the disappearance of the likes of Choudrey.

<a class="postlink" href="http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-new ... ich-attack</a>

28.20 mins listen!!

bazamancity3 said:
http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack

28.20 mins listen!!

Not sure what this is supposed to prove except that this bloke is a mini Enoch Powel making a 'rivers of blood' style prophecy.

Helmet Cole said:
bazamancity3 said:
http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack

28.20 mins listen!!

Not sure what this is supposed to prove except that this bloke is a mini Enoch Powel making a 'rivers of blood' style prophecy.

Without the powerful intellect and undeniable debating skills of Enoch Powell.
This bloke is more akin to Cosy Powell.

Fuck it if threads are gong to be randomly delrailed i may as well do it for a good cause.

category_image_update_2b32675c8892aec4_1369330184_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donate/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donate/index.html</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/</a>

stony said:
didactic said:
What exactly is happening when more died from Irish bombings than so called Islamic terrorist bombings? Pray tell what is happening?

Our Govt and the IRA sat round a table and hammered out a peace treaty. Do you ever envisage a time when radical muslims will sit down and discuss terms ?

And there is nothing "so called" about Islamic terrorist bombings. It's a fact and however much you sneer and hold that view in contempt, it is still a valid one.

They sat around a table and yet a British soldier was killed in Belfast picking up a pizza(last year or the year before). im pretty sure the IRA peeps are not Muslim. and the Taliban are in talks with the US government. Get educated plz before u go on some random hate speech.

bazamancity3 said:
sums this country up really, one of our boys get butchered on our own turf, then this **** gloats and gets away with it. something needs doing NOW. im sorry to say this but does ANYBODY know a english corner shop nowadays where we can go? its already gone to far we have been overrun already they will takeover soon. we will be livin with there laws, this country is fuckin sad. i need a gatling gun im sorry but its true, we havw people homeless and people not from this country driving round in drop top mercs fuckin sad

Why do u support city? Do u know our owners and some of our players are muslim?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.