Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

pezlington

I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.

I know that sounds strange given the vast difference in seriousness of their actions. But I consider Dzeko to be a quality player, mostly a real nice guy and pretty much the future of this club...I would hate to see him take the same path as Carlos.

Sort it out Edin!

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

pezlington said:
I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.

I know that sounds strange given the vast difference in seriousness of their actions. But I consider Dzeko to be a quality player, mostly a real nice guy and pretty much the future of this club...I would hate to see him take the same path as Carlos.

Sort it out Edin!

I thought Edin was more frustrated with himself than Mancini. His touch was bad, he missed a good chance and was back in Germany and had something to prove ... tried too hard in my opinion.

Edin generally is a good honest working guy ... unlike some !!

I understand Dzeko's reaction because in my opinion it was a bad substitution that didn't make much sense. I would have preferred him to be a bit more professional about it but i think it was more frustration than anything else.

I reckon that was a one off with Edin, hope I'm right. He doesn't seem to be the petulant type. It's strange because he's never looked rattled before. Even last season when things weren't going so well for him he just looked the type that didn't get worked up and maintained his self confidence.

Edin's frustration was more about the performance of the team and the scoreline. If we'd been 2-0 up, he would have shaken hands with Mancini and happily gone to the bench.

The thing is, what Tevez did has made it seem like Dzeko's reaction was worse than it was. Whilst i have no sympathy for him (and he was out of order) hes only done what Balotelli did v LA Galaxy, Milner at Anfield last season, Tevez on numerous occasions and AJ a few times as well.

This needs to be nipped in the bud now, from last night onwards no player should be aloud to publicly disrespect mancini and our club. If they have an issue regarding team selections etc speak to the boss in house and resolve it that way.

I'd rather a player be frustrated at being taken off than being frustrated at being asked to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.