Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

It is a crap thread. Edin wasn't getting any service and was having to win the ball himself in the middle of the park. He was also playing at RB when he gave away that dodgy free kick. What he wasn't doing was shirking his responsibilities as a member of the team and his anger was understandable.

Bobby should have just bollocked him and let it ride, he hasn't dropped Milner or Silva in recent games for having a strop, neither did he drop Tevez for the same crime last season. Balo does it every time he gets the hook and Mancini just laughs it off.

Mario Gomez ruined this forum for some days

Blame Mario Gomez for this useless thread.

Terrible thread.

Dzeko tried a lot harder than Barry, Aguero & a few others. Plus the free kick which led to their 2nd goal. He fell over their player. Even on the TV they said there was no contact.Yes he did react in the wrong manner. But to be more annoyed with him than Tevez. In my book makes you a pick. Its like saying a burglar is worse than a murderer. Does'nt make sense.

If I was Dzeko, I'd be signing my transfer request as we speak. Astonishing that he gets the blame for the disaster last night, and in public by his own manager. Little wonder that these lemmings will follow the party line as if on command, shooting to kill whomever the Almighty Leader just pointed out for execution.

Mancini is now officially a walking disaster as far as I am concerned, I am terribly disappointed in him as of late (even before Munich). After all the kissing up to Tevez up to this point and favouritism he has demonstrated towards his darts talent, he has now decided to publicly punish and humiliate the only striker he has who actually gives a fuck about the team performance. Inexcusable.

Roberto Mancini:

"F**k off back to Bosnia!" (reportedly).

"If he doesn't like it, he can stay on the bench with me."

"This is the last time one of our players does this."

I'm getting tired of this behaviour as well, from whichever player. It's unacceptable.

In my opinion, and I hope its quite clear, Dzeko's reaction was because he was way below his own standards, not only tonight but in the previous 3 games and perhaps the last 10 months.

A combination of Balotelli propelling us to victory against Everton and having a poor game against a team from his former league will have compounded this.

I feel happy to have such a determined player in out squad. Yet I shall say again, Dzeko does not have the turn of pace/balance to be a world class centre forward.

Name me a top team which plays with a striker as immobile as Dzeko.

It frustrates me when people post - 'oh but Dzeko and Aguero misplaced 97.5% the same passes tonight, and neither had many shots' : Aguero is a constant threat, Dzeko is not.

I think Mancini got upset with Dzeko.

And then Tevez gave the last straw.

THE REAL ISSUE IS DZEKO

or rather

WHO BOUGHT DZEKO?

Not Mancini. Thats the problem. Dzeko seems like a Cook heritage.

He never really fit into Mancini's brand of football.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 am --

He, Dzeko, gave Mancini the sarcastic thumb up when substituted.

Thats the worst attitude a player can show towards his manager. Worse than Tevez rebel.

But you know in life, worst people always know how to avoid punishment, only to resort to punishing themselves.

lostgalaxy said:
I think Mancini got upset with Dzeko.

And then Tevez gave the last straw.

THE REAL ISSUE IS DZEKO

or rather

WHO BOUGHT DZEKO?

Not Mancini. Thats the problem. Dzeko seems like a Cook heritage.

He never really fit into Mancini's brand of football.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 am --

He, Dzeko, gave Mancini the sarcastic thumb up when substituted.

Thats the worst attitude a player can show towards his manager. Worse than Tevez rebel.

But you know in life, worst people always know how to avoid punishment, only to resort to punishing themselves.

You, sir, take the cake - the dumbest post in a dumb thread! Cheers!
Every single statement betrays a lolling, dribbling half-wit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.