Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: Im actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

de niro said:
crap thread.

Not a uncommon sight today.

As if we expected any less.

I'd love to be a mod for the day.

i understand his reaction given we were 2 down and he's brought off for a dm. nasri should have been brought off, then dzeko, then barry or de jong for milner. we and edin did'nt have the right context or why de jong was brought on for him. dont think he has the ego of a tevez so a warning will see him right for the next time he plays.

pezlington said:
I dont know about you guys, but I was more annoyed with Dzeko's reaction in Munich that Tevez.

I know that sounds strange given the vast difference in seriousness of their actions. But I consider Dzeko to be a quality player, mostly a real nice guy and pretty much the future of this club...I would hate to see him take the same path as Carlos.

Sort it out Edin!

What has he done? Was pissed off, but not only about the substitution, but also about the result, team's and his own performance. Isn't it natural to be pissed off in a such situation? Did he kick someone, refuse to fulfill manager's will? He yelled, so what? It's football, not chess. This is one of the most blown up cases I've ever seen.

Fuck me he got subbed and came off the pitch pissed off, would you rather he came off laughing and joking? And then if he did that you would slag him off for not caring the guy can't fucking win, suarez got subbed at weekend and kicked the bottles everywhere and in the words of hansen and shearer no forward likes to be subbed

Dzeko wanted to stay on. That instantly makes him 100x more respectable in my eyes than Tevez.

Halfpenny said:
Dzeko wanted to stay on. That instantly makes him 100x more respectable in my eyes than Tevez.

This.

Btw, can anybody clearly state what blood crime Dzeko is guilty of, to begin with? I watched it a couple of times, and I still don't see anything wrong whatsoever.

de niro said:
crap thread.

the worst knocking about at the moment.

well as far as i can see.

what the fuck is the O.P thinking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.