Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Footballfan1 said:
Wont happen again... i did it to prove im Bosnian. and my goal is not to stir shit up in here... i just gave my five cents on the topic of this thread, that's all...

and yes, i am at the moment in USA, that does not mean i live there, Im Bosnian, born and raised... lot of other Bosnian members on here are not, that is the reason for confusion in their heads, they cant seem to figure out their true identity so they support whatever is doing good at the moment, which in my opinion is wrong, im sure you guys stick with your club trough bad and good...
Fair enough, some of your posts do look like posts that were placed just to cause trouble.

We stick with our club through thin and thinner, so yes you have that right, but I can understand someone following their countries players to a club, it doesn't make them City fans though, and this forum is here for those with a genuine love of Manchester City (or in some clubs cases, their worry we might take their crown so they are to feed their obsession with us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.