Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

balkanno said:
SWP's back said:
bluemanc said:
2 minute ban ?
Why would he be banned?

The Mods ban people for stupid reasons, but mcfcliam is still allowed to be here.
Are you not the guy who laughed when we went 2-0 down on Tuesday?

Nah, that was bald.. something. baldalan?

balkanno said:
The Mods ban people for stupid reasons, but mcfcliam is still allowed to be here.
Not sure who you are, but we ban people for pretty consistent reasons, considering we have very wide ranging views of our own.

Posting to deliberately wind folk is probably the biggest single reason we ban folk, oh and being obvious rags (or both).

If you have a complaint about moderating on here, maybe you should PM one of us, or Ric, this thread was about Dzeko, maybe it could return to the subject ???

cleavers said:
balkanno said:
Not sure who you are, but we ban people for pretty consistent reasons, considering we have very wide ranging views of our own.

Posting to deliberately wind folk is probably the biggest single reason we ban folk, oh and being obvious rags (or both).

If you have a complaint about moderating on here, maybe you should PM one of us, or Ric, this thread was about Dzeko, maybe it could return to the subject ???
Can we have a look at banning "fans" from Bosnia that laugh when we go two down if true?

I'll pop into the match thread later and see.

I'm incensed by these people.

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
balkanno said:

Can we have a look at banning "fans" from Bosnia that laugh when we go two down if true?

Are you sure those people laugh bout the 2-0 or was there something funny 10 seconds before the Goal? Are you fucking SURE?

balkanno said:
SWP's back said:
cleavers said:

Are you sure those people laugh bout the 2-0 or was there something funny 10 seconds before the Goal? Are you fucking SURE?
I was in fucking MUNICH supporting my team fella.

Can't remember too much funny apart from Edin's rugby tackle before the 2nd.

SWP's back said:
balkanno said:
SWP's back said:

I was in fucking MUNICH supporting my team fella.

Can't remember too much funny apart from Edin's rugby tackle before the 2nd.

fucking Congrats! Jup that one, download the game and go the matchday page somewhere 30 - 40 and check the date and time, you will see i laughed BEFORE THE GOAL, but liam the intelligent lovely person made a bash of it.

610x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.