Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

What Edin did is fine with me. It shows he cares! He came off to find a very strange atmosphere on the bench... I also don't think he should've been subbed, again. It was a big mistake. De Jong should've replaced Nasri. It was blindingly obvious.

As for Tevez, sack the **** and ruin his career (money earning potential) in the process by getting FIFA to ban him internationally.

As others have said it showed that he cares and wanted to play for us, he shouldn't have been subbed as we needed him to carry on

id be pissed off if i had been taken off early in the second half 2 games in a row but he just loves to play i would be fucked off if i was disspaointed in myself while we were losing. would rather be angry at coming off, than refuse to come on . passion

SWP's back said:
bluemanc said:
squirtyflower said:
I think this is definitely a case of when a mother shouldn't have gone bback
Some might say that's lazy racism,seriously.
Well some are obviously dangerously thick then, very seriously
It wasn't Damocles.

cleavers said:
SWP's back said:
You're making lots of friends aren't you.

One trick pony, offended by proxy and without doubt, likely to last less than a week.

Who do you support?

Day in fact, I was about to, but was beaten to it.

Haha. Good work.

1.618034 said:
What Edin did is fine with me. It shows he cares! He came off to find a very strange atmosphere on the bench... I also don't think he should've been subbed, again. It was a big mistake. De Jong should've replaced Nasri. It was blindingly obvious.
The above post has it about spot on. I was too busy watching the game to notice this spat, but players been annoyed to come off, is, in my book, good news. How it could possibly be worse than one not wanting to come on when asked is completely beyond me.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
SWP's back said:
You're making lots of friends aren't you.

One trick pony, offended by proxy and without doubt, likely to last less than a week.

Who do you support?

Haha. Good work.

Wasn't me, but it would have been......

cleavers said:
1.618034 said:
The above post has it about spot on. I was too busy watching the game to notice this spat, but players been annoyed to come off, is, in my book, good news. How it could possibly be worse than one not wanting to come on when asked is completely beyond me.

-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm --

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:

Haha. Good work.

Wasn't me, but it would have been......
I take it Moomba got banned,cruel but fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.