Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

SWP's back said:
cleavers said:
didactic said:
Footballfan1, you are not Bosnian.
This is probably true, I suspect this is someone here just stirring things with the bosnians, especially when they post from somewhere a long way from bosnia. A likely troll.
Go on....

Where's the local area of the IP?

why would that matter?

bosnians are spread all over the world after the war. canada, usa, germany etc

cleavers said:
didactic said:
This is probably true, I suspect this is someone here just stirring things with the bosnians, especially when they post from somewhere a long way from bosnia. A likely troll.

Yea I figured I have been studying what he says and I would put money on the fact he is not a Bosnian.

didactic said:
cleavers said:
didactic said:

Yea I figured I have been studying what he says and I would put money on the fact he is not a Bosnian.

Another reason why universities are a joke nowadays. You can do a course on anything.

Footballfan1 said:
I am annoyed by the fact that Dzeko apologized... Mancini is the one who should apologize for criticizing him at all... He was the most dangerous man up from in the game.... Dzeko did more in 15 min during the second half then Aguero did during the whole game.

I really hope Dzeko leaves Man City over the next transfer window, because it is def not good for him and his carrier to play for a team where he gets blamed for every game you guys loose.

i am a Dzeko fan, not City, i have my own local club i follow... i wish the best to Dzeko and the currant club he is in, but that about it... Its funny that some Bosnians on here are proclaiming them self as City fans when they never even watch the team play live...

For me; this.

you have no business here if you are only a dzeko fan,go to a dzeko forum and type there,no one is saying anything how they are die hard city fans,at least not me,,i never was a die hard fan of any club in the premier league,i did like tottenham coz they also had and still have a likeable team and i do have a scarf of fk sarajevo on my wall and no one elses.But who the f are you to come here and say anything about anyone? go play your freacking village football there on a field where cows are the groundsman.

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:05 pm --

didactic said:
cleavers said:
didactic said:

he is bosnian man, a bosnian idiot who has nothing else to do but come here and think that he's the shit ,hi im bosnian and i only lwatch city coz of dzeko

who d f cares man...

Footballfan1 said:
i am a Bosnian... i really dont know why should that matter at all tho
Fair enough, but stop trying to wind people up then. Also you don't appear to be posting from the same continent as bosnia either, but I accept people move around the world.

PLEASE ONLY POST IN ENGLISH (other will be deleted)

ban him,he's the type of idiot as we say in bosnia "if you saw his mouth shut he would start talking trough his ass" just for talking sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.