Annoying football chants

If you know you're history (usually sung by self entitled fans of clubs who haven't won a major trophy for a while)
Kickin' a blue
20 times
Steven Gerard (scouse version)
Arsenal, Arsenal
Chelsea, Chelsea (you get my drift now)
Oh when the Spurs
Baaaaaale, Baaaaale

I'm going to get slated to fuck but I cringe every time I hear pellagrini song don't know why it's just stupid and fuels the sugar daddy/ money pricks

Miserable bastards....

Rather have a crowd standing there singing away than just sat there in silence holding their flasks.

Not exactly Pavarotti masterpieces but they are better than nothing.

5948947 said:
I'm going to get slated to fuck but I cringe every time I hear pellagrini song don't know why it's just stupid and fuels the sugar daddy/ money pricks

theres always naff chants but it's hardly rodgers and hammerstein that comes up with them ,it's usually some loudmouth beved up pimple popper that tries them out in the boozer and see's if they stick ,I can think of far worse ones than the Pelle lambo one ,at least it's original .
lazy plagiarism is the worst chant crime for me , like when dipper fans stole the Yaya chant and used it for jonjo shelvey or when we could'nt think of an original chant for Samir Nasri so just used the one Arse fans came up with,it's also a crime there's no decent chant for David Silva he should have a Symphony sung for him

Any of that manufactured, unoriginal, cheerleading shite that Bayern come up with. That one in the Allianz where one end of the stadium shouts "Bayern!" and the other does the same in return does my head in! They started that when they had the early 2-0 against us in 2013. Needless to say my loins were well and truly stirred by the end of that match. Atmosphere my arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.