Annoying football chants

Anyone said the slow clapping version of "when the spurs go marching in"?
Fucking hate that

Shiek mansor went to spain blah blah blah....

Fucking hate that song with a passion and the Bony one makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

Arsenal have some shocking ones - I'm sure they sing 14 times 14 times.... it's not even the record in England the bloody morons!

The supposedly ironic 'HANDBALL' chant after an instictive appeal by the opposite set of fans.

Cringeworthy, and goes on for ages by self-congratulating fans thinking they are being witty and original.

Anything with too much of the song with no words...the ones just filled with "der der der"s "ole ole"s or "woah woah"s.

Our David Silva effort for example, shite (there's only twelve words in the song and eight of them are "ole" - bobbins!)...half of Palace's song list, shite (they sound like a Beyoncé tribute group "woah woah woah woah woah woah ole ole ole woah woah" - just utter bobbins!)...

KippaxCitizen said:
Anything with too much of the song with no words...the ones just filled with "der der der"s "ole ole"s or "woah woah"s.

Our David Silva effort for example, shite (there's only twelve words in the song and eight of them are "ole" - bobbins!)...half of Palace's song list, shite (they sound like a Beyoncé tribute group "woah woah woah woah woah woah ole ole ole woah woah" - just utter bobbins!)...
Fuck it; another new keyboard needed.

The achey breaky sell joe hart riot shite song aaaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

effin hate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.