Annoying football chants

Anything to the Adebayor tune, incredibly overused.

Also 'and it's [insert team name here], we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.' Really hate that one.

Everyone's starting to copy that Palace one now.

WWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA

OSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anything any of those red cunts sing, but especially the fucking nursery rhymes.

'where were you when you were shit' - virtually every team that comes to the etihad sings this and its just daft as were probably the most loyal fans in the country. Oh and toon toon barmy army is up there for me.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Everyone's starting to copy that Palace one now.

Yep, that one is seriously getting on my tits.

aguero93:20 said:
Anything any of those red c**ts sing, but especially the fucking nursery rhymes.
Oddly enough I'm always happy to hear our dear neighbours launching into the knick knack paddywhack chant, usually a few seconds after kick off. But Liverpool are their real rivals, you know - honestly, they are.

aguero93:20 said:
Anything any of those red c**ts sing, but especially the fucking nursery rhymes.

TBF theyre all irish and thick, it's the best they can come up with

Scousers and their chants nowadays are horrificly boring

Give me the yaya/kolo chant, stuff the rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.