Annoying football chants

Those chants to the tune of Sloop John B, like We Score When Want etc really grate on me. It seems like that's the only tune people can come up with now.

Draken said:
Truth said:
aguero93:20 said:
Anything any of those red c**ts sing, but especially the fucking nursery rhymes.

TBF theyre all irish and thick, it's the best they can come up with

Scousers and their chants nowadays are horrificly boring

Give me the yaya/kolo chant, stuff the rest

Like thousands of others im Irish and a lifelong blue ,some of City's greatest players and coaches were Irish ,City were founded by an Irish woman ! This isnt Chelsea,so how about you drop the knick knack "paddy" whacking you ignorant twonk! and bye the way your welcome for morrisey & oasis!!

I’m 100% English, but you're absolutely correct.

I could go on about Peter Doherty, Niall Quinn, or even Jim Conway,, who if results had gone another way could have been the man who won the League for City in 1976-77

Anyway, I think any songs about City being Champions should stop after the August transfer window.

Anything on the tune of "it should be ten". I sometimes think that's the only tune English fans could make song on.

Sure I heard Leeds fans singing
"nah nah,
Nah nah nah nah,
Hey hey hey,
Leeds United "

Doesn't even fit.

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

Now for the chorus.

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

note.gif
LIVERPOOL LIVERPOOL
note.gif

And repeat repeat repeat.

This song empties my soul it's a dirge from hell.

dannybcity said:
Any English clubs singing "we love you, we love you, we love you and that is why we follow..." sound ridiculous.

OHWOAH OH OH WOAHHHHHHHH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.