Annoying football chants

clubs like Boro, who play that tune by the Piranhas, Tom Hark ! after a goal, argggghhh

Kinky Dribbler said:
Also 'and it's [insert team name here], we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.' Really hate that one.

This by a country mile! No you are not you are in the conference!

Not read all this but there is only one winner. Knick Knack fucking paddy whack. Truly awful...suits though. Feel the moyes too. in fact anything that shower of shit sing. ( When they do sing )

Amusing thread, though how anyone can dispute the slow and moronic "Oh when the Spurs....." as the worst is beyond me.

Silver and Bronze medals to any of the shite the tramps at the swamo sing, The white Pele is quite laughable, on another note the great chants are ones that are turned back on the fans who started it - "You signed Phil Jones, we signed Kun Aguero" being the best example

The Spurs shit is understandably getting a number of votes but the very idea of a grown man saying, never mind shouting the words "with a knick-knack paddy whack, give a dog a bone" makes me feel embarrassed and it's not even us that do it.

Just ponder for a minute, if they never sang it at all, how fucking stupid would you look if you tried to get it started in Mary D's or wherever. You'd be laughed out of the place.

Truth said:
aguero93:20 said:
Anything any of those red c**ts sing, but especially the fucking nursery rhymes.

TBF theyre all irish and thick, it's the best they can come up with

Scousers and their chants nowadays are horrificly boring

Give me the yaya/kolo chant, stuff the rest

Like thousands of others im Irish and a lifelong blue ,some of City's greatest players and coaches were Irish ,City were founded by an Irish woman ! This isnt Chelsea,so how about you drop the knick knack "paddy" whacking you ignorant twonk! and bye the way your welcome for morrisey & oasis!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.