Anonymous threatens to bring down facebook..

Don't use/like twitter but don't despise it like I despise facebook.

Facebook is sinister...a platform for bullying, hatred & the less sinister but annoying 'haha look at my cat, it's on the sofa looking at me', NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Internet for me - Bluemoon, youtube, MSN sometimes (catch up with old friends), Spotify and several other football forums which I read...it's all I really need when I'm on the internet, which is a lot of the time! (god bless early shifts)

I'm quite proud that I don't use the sack of shit what is facebook, it's a horrible, nasty, hateful social networking site which is plagued with utter cunts.

If I want or need to speak to one of my friends, I'll send them a text or phone them, not 'like' their status or comment on their wall.

Hate Facebook with a vengeance, should be wiped from the face of the earth.

The Fat el Hombre said:
'We do not forgive, we do not forget'

Wow really scary stuff. I'm sat here bricking myself over a few spotty dorks who are going to bring down facebook. How on earth will we all cope?

Get fucked dorks

strongbowholic said:
Hope they do. A football forum is one thing, but a site that encourages dickheads to post inane shit like "I bought a new toothbrush today" and worse still allows "Peter likes this comment" deserves all it's got coming to it.

Why do people think we need to know that? Cannot believe people obsess over it. "But it's a way to keep in touch" - anyone who wants to keep in touch with me has my mobile number. There's a damn good reason you haven't got if you haven't got it.

Fucking horrible bag of shite. Nothing more than a haven for wrong 'uns wanking over photos of your kids on holiday.
Right wing parent award goes to.......

Ffs lighten up you grumpy ****.

SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:
Hope they do. A football forum is one thing, but a site that encourages dickheads to post inane shit like "I bought a new toothbrush today" and worse still allows "Peter likes this comment" deserves all it's got coming to it.

Why do people think we need to know that? Cannot believe people obsess over it. "But it's a way to keep in touch" - anyone who wants to keep in touch with me has my mobile number. There's a damn good reason you haven't got if you haven't got it.

Fucking horrible bag of shite. Nothing more than a haven for wrong 'uns wanking over photos of your kids on holiday.

Grumpy **** accepted, but right wing? How dare you!

strongbowholic said:
SWP's back said:
strongbowholic said:

Grumpy **** accepted, but right wing? How dare you!
:-)

anonops AnonOps
TO PRESS: MEDIAS OF THE WORLD... STOP LYING! #OpFacebook is just ANOTHER FAKE! WE DONT "KILL" THE MESSENGER. THAT'S NOT OUR STYLE #Anonymous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.