Anonymous threatens to bring down facebook..

I enjoy facebook

if you cant stand peoples comments so much...then why not just remove them as a friend on there ?

i use fb...

but think it would be funny if this happened to be honest...

Fb is like so many things..positive and negative,,,

show lots of things that people don't want to see and can be used as a tool to destroy people.

but it keeps me in better touch with some family and friends around the world..

I kind of hope somebody manages to take it down. I hate it, it winds me up. The stupidity I see on there knows no bounds. Unfortunately, it's also the easiest and best way to contact my friends and stay in touch with distant family I might not speak to that often.

I hope Facebook gets taken down and something better, more private and overall more intellectual takes its place.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I kind of hope somebody manages to take it down. I hate it, it winds me up. The stupidity I see on there knows no bounds. Unfortunately, it's also the easiest and best way to contact my friends and stay in touch with distant family I might not speak to that often.

I hope Facebook gets taken down and something better, more private and overall more intellectual takes its place.
Don't fucking go on then

I'd like it to happen. Does the warning help Facebook to prepare though? Or does this call to arms mean Anonymous think that they may have bitten off a bit much and are desperate for help?

They've had some time in the spotlight and seem loathe to give it up.

Too many people seem to live their lives through it though. I recently reactivated my account and I wasn't really missing anything.

I don't have a facefuck, but almost everyone else I know does a d they all think I'm odd for not having one. I find it a bit desperate!

OMG The Egyptian government knows im a blue, take the piss out of rags and that i had Ravioli and chips for my tea sometime in November 2008. Big fuckin deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.