Another blue gone too soon | RIP Barry James

@Keepingthefaithsince1976 sadly I couldn't make the funeral but I saw some pictures shared here. There was a live link but I couldn't get it to work. Here are the pictures.
Thanks Paul
Here’s the Arsenal programme if you didn’t see it. Me You our Kev & Col Harries are mentioned in it. A big thanks to @TheColonel for sending it over to us. .

Attachments

• IMG_4383.jpeg
    IMG_4383.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks Paul
Here’s the Arsenal programme if you didn’t see it. Me You our Kev & Col Harries are mentioned in it. A big thanks to @TheColonel for sending it over to us. .
That's brilliant mate thanks for organising and getting that. Also gratitude to @paulchapo @The Colonel @Dirty Harry and all the other posters who made the efforts to research him and post photos and videos.

My pleasure.

That has made me tearful. When you think of the talentless rubbish around now and then you see and hear that. He had more talent in his big toe than…. Anyway, I’ve written earlier that I saw Barry just a couple of months before he passed away and he was as cheerful as ever. A sweet, funny man, who will be sadly missed.

That has made me tearful. When you think of the talentless rubbish around now and then you see and hear that. He had more talent in his big toe than…. Anyway, I’ve written earlier that I saw Barry just a couple of months before he passed away and he was as cheerful as ever. A sweet, funny man, who will be sadly missed.

An incredible and talented human being. I never saw him without a smile on his face, even when he was performing in the hospice he was smiling. A talent like his should have gone right to the top.

Barry was a very versatile singer who could cover several genres of music. Gone too soon.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.