Another blue gone too soon | RIP Barry James

@Keepingthefaithsince1976 sadly I couldn't make the funeral but I saw some pictures shared here. There was a live link but I couldn't get it to work. Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1727275732259.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727275732259.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
  • FB_IMG_1727275747551.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727275747551.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 40
  • FB_IMG_1727275775625.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727275775625.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 40
Glad it went well. Did everybody get into the chapel? I read there was a mix up and as a result were allocated the smaller one.
No mate, didn’t hear about a mix up but it was tiny, fortunately there were speakers outside and I was tall enough to see over the heads inside.
I don’t think seeing anything inside made a big difference anyway, most people were happy just to listen and laugh at some of the stories, head bowed, reflecting and remembering, was good to fill in a few blanks as well, never realised he had so many older brothers and sisters, I only really remember Dougie and Gwen (who set the Alsation on me).

No mate, didn’t hear about a mix up but it was tiny, fortunately there were speakers outside and I was tall enough to see over the heads inside.
I don’t think seeing anything inside made a big difference anyway, most people were happy just to listen and laugh at some of the stories, head bowed, reflecting and remembering, was good to fill in a few blanks as well, never realised he had so many older brothers and sisters, I only really remember Dougie and Gwen (who set the Alsation on me).

He was such a talent but more importantly a special human being. He had such a beautiful aura about him that you only had to meet him once to remember him forever.
I think Gwen has passed too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.