Another blue gone too soon | RIP Barry James

Thanks hopefully I can get down there.

I'll do my best to get there and pay my respects
Im sure he'll get a great send off. I appreciate fellow blues making the effort and I'm sure everyone their will too.
I've managed to send Jane his partner the link to this thread and she has forwarded it to their kids Dominique, Nicomi and Daniel. They really appreciate all this compassion and care for a fellow blue. Thanks to everyone who has commented.

Im sure he'll get a great send off. I appreciate fellow blues making the effort and I'm sure everyone their will too.
I've managed to send Jane his partner the link to this thread and she has forwarded it to their kids Dominique, Nicomi and Daniel. They really appreciate all this compassion and care for a fellow blue. Thanks to everyone who has commented.

A loveable guy and great talent aside from being a Blue. Just a thought, he has a Facebook page, perhaps whoever runs that could put the funeral details up? It might mean more people may attend who otherwise wouldn't know.

A loveable guy and great talent aside from being a Blue. Just a thought, he has a Facebook page, perhaps whoever runs that could put the funeral details up? It might mean more people may attend who otherwise wouldn't know.
I got the full details from comments on his page. Cheers Paul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.