Another child sex gang found guilty

It’s not the Asian community they are scared to offend, it is the reaction of far right groups who would want to make the most of the issue, to highlight what they see as a racial integration problem.
They (they being the liberal elite) fear civil unrest if the far right gained momentum with the race issue, therefore they try to bury it and keep the lowest profile of the issue as possible.
In conclusion vulnerable young white girls continue to be abused at the altar of political correctness.

Sigh, what a load of cobblers. You don't think lefties find this kind of thing utterly deplorable? What lefties don't do is blame whole races or religions on the actions of a few, usually to score political points or use it as a reason to attack a whole group of people. What's happened in these cases is abhorrent, disgusting and I hope they all go down for a long time. I don't want it silencing or burying, I want them to out it, find out why it's happening and arrest all those involved whilst doing whatever is necessary to stop it from happening again. But that's across all colours and religions. I've said before on this site that I have a mate who is a detective in this type of crime and he tells me some horrendous stuff that he has to watch and listen too every day of his working life. If you think that this isn't a far, far worse problem for white Brits in the country then you're living in cloud cuckoo loud.

Maybe that depends on who the rapists are?

Fear of the consequences of the investigation failing and being labelled racists. The law is not applied to the muslim community in the same way it is to the rest of us, it is easier in many instances let that community police itself. Which of course doesnt work.

so basically -" we might not investigate children possibly being raped because we might get accused of something ". how some of these police officers can actually live themselves is beyond me. everyone should be judged by the same laws and the police/council should be doing there jobs and not ignoring these crimes.

there was a comment above that said they feared it could damage community cohesion. what they have done is caused more damage imo, as people have even bigger mistrust of the police and social services now. everyone involved in this should be locked up for life

Rubbish...the far right are going to be more stirred up when inevitably these things get out, and with it evidence of the authorities having not been exactly proactive in stamping it out.
Not the case in the Rotherham abuse case which was shown last year on BBC, evidence of the girls being abused was dismissed for fear of the racial issue. I think the drama was call “three girls” one of the girls was actually in fear of her life if the abuse was highlighted in the press.

so basically -" we might not investigate children possibly being raped because we might get accused of something ". how some of these police officers can actually live themselves is beyond me. everyone should be judged by the same laws and the police/council should be doing there jobs and not ignoring these crimes.

there was a comment above that said they feared it could damage community cohesion. what they have done is caused more damage imo, as people have even bigger mistrust of the police and social services now. everyone involved in this should be locked up for life

Madness and after all the stuff that has come out is it any wonder that the far right are on the rise. If our own police and politicians are willing to overlook child abuse in order to avoid racial tensions.

Sigh, what a load of cobblers. You don't think lefties find this kind of thing utterly deplorable? What lefties don't do is blame whole races or religions on the actions of a few, usually to score political points or use it as a reason to attack a whole group of people. What's happened in these cases is abhorrent, disgusting and I hope they all go down for a long time. I don't want it silencing or burying, I want them to out it, find out why it's happening and arrest all those involved whilst doing whatever is necessary to stop it from happening again. But that's across all colours and religions. I've said before on this site that I have a mate who is a detective in this type of crime and he tells me some horrendous stuff that he has to watch and listen too every day of his working life. If you think that this isn't a far, far worse problem for white Brits in the country then you're living in cloud cuckoo loud.
Your aggressive rhetoric just confirms my point, you have brought up whites now, when the op was nothing to do with whites, who probably have people within their community equally as bad.
You miss the point completely, in Newcastle, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Telford and Birmingham gangs of Asian men have finally been brought to justice after years of abusing white girls. In every case there is evidence the authorities failed to act due to fear of repercussions within their communities.
It remains a problem, and like all problems cannot be solved until it as acknowledged as a problem.

it seems to be a serious problem in the pakistani community. its disgusting that lots of it was ignored and hopefully now they arrest all of these scumbags. why on earth did the police, council and social services ignore it and try and hide it ?

There is little respect for white girls in the Asian male community. They wouldn't do it to one of their own

Your aggressive rhetoric just confirms my point, you have brought up whites now, when the op was nothing to do with whites, who probably have people within their community equally as bad.
You miss the point completely, in Newcastle, Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Telford and Birmingham gangs of Asian men have finally been brought to justice after years of abusing white girls. In every case there is evidence the authorities failed to act due to fear of repercussions within their communities.
It remains a problem, and like all problems cannot be solved until it as acknowledged as a problem.

100% agree, there's some dark shit going on in some of theses communities.

Madness and after all the stuff that has come out is it any wonder that the far right are on the rise. If our own police and politicians are willing to overlook child abuse in order to avoid racial tensions.

I dont think its just the far right growing as you say. i think its just general anger and disbelief at what is going on in our country. it makes me so angry and sick to be honest. the police, social services, community leaders and whoever is involved in this need locking up as i said.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.