Another child sex gang found guilty

Like the internet multiculturalism brings lots of benefits but there is a downside.
Why should we accept any downside to multiculturalism, which is against the law of the land, and, can somebody please tell me who voted for multiculturalism?

I very much doubt Asian girls are being abused amongst their own community as forced marriage and the honour system is still prevalent.
Imo one of the reasons why young white vulnerable girls are being abused by Asian men.
It's a problem that needs confronting.

As a British Pakistani I feel so embarrassed whenever I see something like this. I don’t understand what would make these sick fuckers do it. Looking at their faces none of them look like normal people, you can see they’re a bit odd.

Think we need to start seeing some heavy heavy sentences to try and put a stop to it. I’ve never met any twisted individual like this before and it’s really frustrating for people like me that keep seeing these same old wankers giving us a bad name. I don’t know where they get it from, it’s not from culture I’ve never seen or heard a single person mention any interest in twisted shit like this. Depressing.

Or is it not Londonderry ;)
Well, that is a very good question that deserves a sensible answer. Originally Derry was called Doire which is Irish for oak tree, in the 1600’s King James of Scotland by royal charter, changed the name to Londonderry, now this always rankled with the indigenous population, but, did not become such a contentious issue until the Irish rebellion. Since then, the Irish nationalists have always insisted that Derry, is the name of our city, however, the unionist or loyalists if you will much prefer Londonderry. These days the average dwellers can’t be arsed and call it Derry, so, sorry for any offence, but it is Derry if you live here, and Derry Girls has been shown on tv I believe ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.