Another child sex gang found guilty

I dont think its just the far right growing as you say. i think its just general anger and disbelief at what is going on in our country. it makes me so angry and sick to be honest. the police, social services, community leaders and whoever is involved in this need locking up.

I honestly think that there is too many make a good living banging about racism and use it as a platform to self serve and progress. I am afraid to say the fact that this kind of thing feeding racial problems will be secretly welcomed by the very people who preach to us all. Its surprising the kind of people who are happy to keep quiet about things in order to progress or gain status.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-abused-girls-young-13-convicted-Oxford.html

Another seven of these scum bags off the streets.

When do we think we’ll stop seeing gangs like these coming to light?

4A81E02800000578-0-image-a-72_1521896901887.jpg
When the culture within lesser educated parts of the Pakistani community changes such that young white girls are treated with the same respect that girls from their own community are treated. In other words, not any time soon.

Sigh, what a load of cobblers. You don't think lefties find this kind of thing utterly deplorable? What lefties don't do is blame whole races or religions on the actions of a few, usually to score political points or use it as a reason to attack a whole group of people. What's happened in these cases is abhorrent, disgusting and I hope they all go down for a long time. I don't want it silencing or burying, I want them to out it, find out why it's happening and arrest all those involved whilst doing whatever is necessary to stop it from happening again. But that's across all colours and religions. I've said before on this site that I have a mate who is a detective in this type of crime and he tells me some horrendous stuff that he has to watch and listen too every day of his working life. If you think that this isn't a far, far worse problem for white Brits in the country then you're living in cloud cuckoo loud.

Only one talking cobblers is you, again, I’m afraid.
Yes there’s issues with white grooming gangs, but you’ll find they groom whoever they can get away with doing it to.
These Asian gangs just do it to white girls, mainly because they believe young white girls are trash and are there for their own pleasure. It’s a disgrace that people are afraid to call it what it is. Ask yourself this.
These Asian guys have easier access to Asian girls, why aren’t they abusing them?

Only one talking cobblers is you, again, I’m afraid.
Yes there’s issues with white grooming gangs, but you’ll find they groom whoever they can get away with doing it to.
These Asian gangs just do it to white girls, mainly because they believe young white girls are trash and are there for their own pleasure. It’s a disgrace that people are afraid to call it what it is. Ask yourself this.
These Asian guys have easier access to Asian girls, why aren’t they abusing them?
I'd say there's a combination of factors there. Firstly, I'd say that they probably don't have easier access to Asian girls that aren't their own family. But then I also suspect that there are plenty of Asian girls that are being abused, at least to the same degree as in wider society, but in this kind of culture, we're even less likely to hear about it than amongst white girls. A lot of these communities are where mainstream Britain was 50 years ago in terms of talking about this sort of thing, so don't be surprised if child abuse is just as prevalent in Pakistani communities as it is in society at large, but the shame it would cause prevents them from coming forward. Remember, a lot of these people's parents or grandparents come from places where being raped would result in you having to marry the rapist. It's not a surprise that rape victims would be less likely to tell these parents or grandparents if they were being abused.

On the wider question, a lot of this abuse goes back years, so I expect we'll hear plenty more examples in the future, even if the government actually gets its act together.

Anyone in the authorities who knew about this and didn’t do enough should go to prison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.