Another child sex gang found guilty

Fucking scum.
Sadly young, vulnerable white girls are the staple of many pedo groups of all colours.
I would guess young Asian girls are harder to ply with drink and drugs than the white girls.

Well, that is a very good question that deserves a sensible answer. Originally Derry was called Doire which is Irish for oak tree, in the 1600’s King James of Scotland by royal charter, changed the name to Londonderry, now this always rankled with the indigenous population, but, did not become such a contentious issue until the Irish rebellion. Since then, the Irish nationalists have always insisted that Derry, is the name of our city, however, the unionist or loyalists if you will much prefer Londonderry. These days the average dwellers can’t be arsed and call it Derry, so, sorry for any offence, but it is Derry if you live here, and Derry Girls has been shown on tv I believe ;-)
Don't really have an opinion on it. City names come and go all the time!

Why should we accept any downside to multiculturalism, which is against the law of the land, and, can somebody please tell me who voted for multiculturalism?

Because that is life what would you suggest. I didn’t say we accept it more accept that it will be a problem.

As a British Pakistani I feel so embarrassed whenever I see something like this. I don’t understand what would make these sick fuckers do it. Looking at their faces none of them look like normal people, you can see they’re a bit odd.

Think we need to start seeing some heavy heavy sentences to try and put a stop to it. I’ve never met any twisted individual like this before and it’s really frustrating for people like me that keep seeing these same old wankers giving us a bad name. I don’t know where they get it from, it’s not from culture I’ve never seen or heard a single person mention any interest in twisted shit like this. Depressing.

There is no need to feel embarrassed mate.

As a British Pakistani I feel so embarrassed whenever I see something like this. I don’t understand what would make these sick fuckers do it. Looking at their faces none of them look like normal people, you can see they’re a bit odd.

Think we need to start seeing some heavy heavy sentences to try and put a stop to it. I’ve never met any twisted individual like this before and it’s really frustrating for people like me that keep seeing these same old wankers giving us a bad name. I don’t know where they get it from, it’s not from culture I’ve never seen or heard a single person mention any interest in twisted shit like this. Depressing.
Look guys like you are grand, all races have these sick bastards, the point is white middle class liberals hide the abuse for their own agenda, meanwhile decent people like you feel bad about it when if the justice system had balls it would be dealt with, part of the problem is the white liberal elite guardianistas who would cause havoc in heaven, oh forgot, they are all atheists..

Last edited:
Look guys like you are grand, all races have these sick bastards, the point is white middle class liberals hide the abuse for their own agenda, meanwhile decent people like you feel bad about it when if the justice system had balls it would be dealt with, part of the problem is the white liberal elite guardianistas who would cause havoc in heaven, oh forgot, they are all atheists..
As a white middle-class liberal I was wondering what you meant by this particular comment.

As a white middle-class liberal I was wondering what you meant by this particular comment.
Because you guys are the root cause of all the problems I have ever known in my life, if you would just leave people of all races and creed to get on with their lives, and stop this trouble making interference everybody would be much happier. My father was like you, I was fed a diet of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels from a very early age. It all makes sense on paper, sadly in real life it fails. Just like the Soviet Union failed, because people’s aspirations are above the rehetoric.
The other issue is how nasty the leftie liberals are, the mantra being, if you do not believe what we believe you are a -: racist, homophobic, xenaphobic,transgenaphobic bigot. Plus any catch all you guys can come up with. So, in short, you believe what we do or you are outcast. Brilliant I rest my case.

Because you guys are the root cause of all the problems I have ever known in my life, if you would just leave people of all races and creed to get on with their lives, and stop this trouble making interference everybody would be much happier. My father was like you, I was fed a diet of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels from a very early age. It all makes sense on paper, sadly in real life it fails. Just like the Soviet Union failed, because people’s aspirations are above the rehetoric.
The other issue is how nasty the leftie liberals are, the mantra being, if you do not believe what we believe you are a -: racist, homophobic, xenaphobic,transgenaphobic bigot. Plus any catch all you guys can come up with. So, in short, you believe what we do or you are outcast. Brilliant I rest my case.
I think you seriously misapprehend what constitutes a liberal if you’re citing Marx and Engels as examples, and I’m not a lefty; my politics are (very mildly) centre-right, but I’m an inveterate liberal. Perhaps you should read up in the subject matter.

Also, in spite of ‘resting your case’ you have conspicuously failed to answer the question I posed, so I’ll ask it again: what did you mean by that comment about the judicial system?

Don’t know about that.

But you are semi-literate.

Try checking the spelling of big words before you use them, otherwise you just look silly.

I think you seriously misapprehend what constitutes a liberal if you’re citing Marx and Engels as examples, and I’m not a lefty; my politics are (very mildly) centre-right, but I’m an inveterate liberal. Perhaps you should read up in the subject matter.

Also, in spite of ‘resting your case’ you have conspicuously failed to answer the question I posed, so I’ll ask it again: what did you mean by that comment about the judicial system?
I will answer your question, the judicial system is afraid of being labelled racist, therefore they are scared of delivering the correct judgement, is that an answer to your question, and apologies for labelling you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.