another creative mid-fielder

Assulin should be a good shout.

Anyone think Adam for £5 mil is worth a punt? I would rather have youth players coming through, and give them a chance, or Johnson when fully fit, but Adam is a great passer of the ball, and I believe would be more than happy to be a squad player for a CL (I'm confident we'll make it) team.

It's not a Silva replacement/backup we need, it's someone to push Barry for a place. A central midfielder.

de niro said:
parker, pienaar? no chance, we need a top notch player, a player that can actually push silva for a place.
look at dzeko and tevez, they have balo breathing down their neck, we need 2 players in every spot.

I disagree, creative midfielders in the class of Silva are like gold dust - fiding someone like him who wouldnt be considered first choice straight away would be near on impossible to find.

Pienaar would have been a great option, no squad can have 25 world class players so lesser hardworking midfielders with a fair bit of craft and the determination to keep the likes of Silva on their toes is all we need.

I think a straight swap, Adebayor for Esteban Granero, Real need a forward, and Granero is a squad player for them, so he should have no problem being that here. (Or maybe Pedro Leon.)

Someone gave a shout for Zvjezdan Misimovic the other day, he's currently at Galatasary but was one of Dzeko's team mate and know each others strength very well.

He's knocking on a bit (around 28) and isn't the fastest mobile wise but he's got speed of thought in a bundance. I think he could do us a job in Silva place or maybe even Yaya's place. Possible be happy to not have to play every match and wouldn't cost us the earth. Plus wouldn't be taking some youngsters place for the next 6 years.

lots of youngsters we could go for ninis,nuri sahin ,kagawa ,bannan,henderson,pjanic,iago,poli,pastore ,hamsik,parejo,albin and piati, it depends on who we are scouting and who mancini would want but lots of technically gifted players abroad no doubt we have been watching them .i like the look of parejo from getafe looks very good technically and can score all type of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.