Another Day, Another Rag Obsessing About City...

The Fat el Hombre

It's the ginger pigs turn today:

And in an interview with Manchester United fanzine United We Stand, Scholes revealed that he hopes that Manchester City won't win the Champions League in the coming seasons.

"I hope not. And I don't think they will," Scholes told the fanzine

"City have found how difficult it can be this year."

Manchester City found the Champions League tough going on their debut this season, as they struggled to get out of a group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal.

They eventually went on to finish third in their group, and Scholes reckons a lot of this is down to the team's attitude to the competition.

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant. They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

The Fat el Hombre said:

And in an interview with Manchester United fanzine United We Stand, Scholes revealed that he hopes that Manchester City won't win the Champions League in the coming seasons.

Manchester City found the Champions League tough going on their debut this season, as they struggled to get out of a group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal.

They eventually went on to finish third in their group, and Scholes reckons a lot of this is down to the team's attitude to the competition.

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant.
They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

No, It was our first year in a hard group, you got dumped out i would suggest you look in your own back yard as to who was arrogant, do one ginge<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 am --<br /><br />
The Fat el Hombre said:

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant.
They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

No, It was our first year in a hard group, you got dumped out i would suggest you look in your own back yard as to who was arrogant, do one ginge

this is what he was doing with his retirement

Ginger+Twat+-+Police+arrested+35+MAC+bastards+outside+the+U.S.+Embassy+in+London.jpg

the ginger **** bucket

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant. They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

As opposed to the rags, who were up against no marks and still came 3rd.

haha im loving this the poor little stretfords cant stop talking about us..they must be up all night thinking about us.the future is ours you ginger little twat

Ever wondered why Utd never nominated scholes to do any press, media etc? This is why - cos he is thick as pig shit.

Arrogant? Pot kettle and black.

They're getting tedious now.

Thought Scholes was the model professional? Someone who avoided interviews, puts his head down and gets on with kicking people?

Still, he knows a thing about the Champions League. Being booked more than any other player in the history of the tournament and having a magnificent record of being part of 1 winning team in about 15 attempts.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-8WAU1DMAc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-8WAU1DMAc</a>

I personally thought this was a sign of arrogance by the red shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.