Another Day, Another Rag Obsessing About City...

The Fat el Hombre said:
It's the ginger pigs turn today:

And in an interview with Manchester United fanzine United We Stand, Scholes revealed that he hopes that Manchester City won't win the Champions League in the coming seasons.

"I hope not. And I don't think they will," Scholes told the fanzine

"City have found how difficult it can be this year."

Manchester City found the Champions League tough going on their debut this season, as they struggled to get out of a group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal.

They eventually went on to finish third in their group, and Scholes reckons a lot of this is down to the team's attitude to the competition.

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant. They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

op
i am convinced that the rag players are all systematically worked by bacon face
its his hand up their a**e working them and telling them what to say and when
most players are not bright enough to do this on their own
ignore all their bleatings especially beckham he is too thick to use a tooth brush the right way around without skinny arse to help him
ctid

lol.
bada bing said:
"FUCK OFF, I've just re-signed for united"

david-charlton-pic-itv-251306390.jpg

They must be shitting themselves. Little old city top of the pile and in the same euro comp as them. Hope we get the fuckers in it.

Then you get arse lickers like keys saying he must be bang on for player of the season, Jesus h Christ

glad this twat will be playing next season. Gives NDJ a chance to send him into retirement properly!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
It's the ginger pigs turn today:

And in an interview with Manchester United fanzine United We Stand, Scholes revealed that he hopes that Manchester City won't win the Champions League in the coming seasons.

"I hope not. And I don't think they will," Scholes told the fanzine

"City have found how difficult it can be this year."

Manchester City found the Champions League tough going on their debut this season, as they struggled to get out of a group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal.
They eventually went on to finish third in their group, and Scholes reckons a lot of this is down to the team's attitude to the competition.

He added: "I think they went into the Champions League a bit arrogant. They're playing against proper teams. It's not like the Europa League."

yeh and they struggled in a group with a wank team,a wanker team and a wankerer team,rags would have finished bottom in our group

I find this hard not to be a joke! What idiot would even say City went into the Champions League with an arrogant style with a group containing Bayern Munich, Villarreal and Napoli? That was the toughest group in the competition and it could only have been worse if we got Dortmund instead of Villarreal I believe.

We broke the record (unfortunately) of going out at the group stages with the highest points total - 10. Which would normally mean we qualify, so 10 points in the most difficult group shouldn't be considered a failure or an arrogant attitude by anyone. Moving on to the scum, they also failed to qualify for the knockout stages in a group containing Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galati (I think it was them?). Let's face it Scholes, a former European Champion team should qualify from that group, no questions asked at all. Some of these stories never fail to amuse me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.