Another Mirror attack at City

Surprise surprise-a twat working for the mirror.
But a predicatable,boring twat none the less.

Look at the scruffy twunt...looks like the dickhead chair of some 6th form debating society.

Please feel free to email dan silva(head of sport) and tell him what a fine impartial organ he has and thank him kindly for allowing yet another shower of self-righteous bollocks from his utter joke of a "newspaper."

Dan.Silva@mirror.co.uk

Fire when ready, chaps.

Don't read it anyway.

I don't read any of the tabloids.

They know less than me about football. That isn't a boast, more a put down of just how much they know.

It's always had an anti Northern/working class slant along with The Sun they just pretend to be one of us whilst whipping us into a frenzy about Alien Muslim Paedophiles from Ireland who want to kill us all with disease or something.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Don't read it anyway.

They know less than me about football. That isn't a boast, more a put down of just how much they know.

It's always had an anti Northern/working class slant along with The Sun they just pretend to be one of us whilst whipping us into a frenzy about Alien Muslim Paedophiles from Ireland who want to kill us all with disease or something.

that sounds scary!

leewill31 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Don't read it anyway.

that sounds scary!

Don't worry about it, next year it'll be Horse Flu bombs made by militant homosexual ants that have us all running scared!

RobbieBrewer said:
...looks like the dickhead chair of some 6th form debating society.

Haha spot on. As soon as I saw his picture I knew he wouldnt have a clue what he was on about. And I was right, not a clue. He didnt even get the Eve - Arse score right.

Muppet!

TheMightyQuinn said:
leewill31 said:
that sounds scary!

Don't worry about it, next year it'll be Horse Flu bombs made by militant homosexual ants that have us all running scared!

OH NOES!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.