Another shooting in america

Re: Another massacre in the US

chabal said:
Matty said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

How many more before gun ownership is addressed?

Don't bother counting. Michael Moore outlined the problems of gun control in America in "Bowling for Columbine".

There is simply too much money made by making and selling guns for there to be the cultural shift needed to do what this country did following Dunblane.

Jack Straw finally said something i agree with today along those lines;

The NRA has too much political clout for a sea-change in gun ownership

1016152029_42a69f11ea.jpg

en_1204_subwayVO_480x360.jpg

The first pic is very debatable as to what happened to the kid

The second isn't

Edit: Those pics look way too similar. It wasn't my intention. Just that the guy that took the second pic got shyte for not helpin like the first pic

spooky

http://i48.tinypic.com/333d6k0.jpg[/

This picture of one of the victims is absolutely heartbreaking. All I can think about is what if this was my son. Horrendous

Blootoof said:

The second isn't

Edit: Those pics look way too similar. It wasn't my intention. Just that the guy that took the second pic got shyte for not helpin like the first pic

spooky

When and where was the top picture taken?
What was the name of the photographer?

slightly off-topic but its sickening so thought id share, the Westboro Baptist Church are targeting the funerals of the victims apparently.

paul.manc said:
Blootoof said:

The second isn't

spooky

If this is to put me on the spot.. You do know this is the internet and I can Google the answers!?

This act was one of complete annihilation. Any spark of humanity in the perpetrator was long gone, and yet the catalysts in modern society will continue to be there.

paul.manc said:
Blootoof said:

The second isn't

spooky

kevin carter i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.